blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 8:11:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://money.cnn.com...

http://money.cnn.com...

I don't know how many of you are aware, but Steve Jobs has resigned as the CEO of Apple. Yesterday was definitely a cold day in Hell. Last I read, it isn't known who will have the herculean task of filling Jobs' shoes, but Jobs recommended Tim Cook. Hopefully Mr. Cook will do as well as Jobs, but only time will tell. Apple didn't release Jobs' reason for resignation, but I fear it may be health. He has already taken 3 medical leaves, and, unless I read wrong, will be taking another medical leave soon(ish). Hopefully he just wants to get someone new in to have time for them to warm up to the job in case he has to save Apple again.

Thoughts?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2011 8:17:45 AM
I forgot, for any of you who don't know who Steve Jobs is, or worse yet, what Apple is, it's time to crawl out from under your rock.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 9:10:09 AM
I bet Stevie Job's departure will have a bigger impact on the black turtleneck market than it does on Apple stock.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2011 9:29:50 AM
At 8/26/2011 9:10:09 AM, Danielle wrote:
I bet Stevie Job's departure will have a bigger impact on the black turtleneck market than it does on Apple stock.

Do have any idea how many jobs are dependent upon that black turtlenect market?! This could be the beginning of the end!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2011 12:30:39 PM
At 8/26/2011 9:29:50 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/26/2011 9:10:09 AM, Danielle wrote:

Do have any idea how many jobs are dependent upon that black turtlenect market?! This could be the beginning of the end!

Indeed.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.