Jump to topic:

Chris Cristy speech at Regan Library

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 11:54:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Only in my wet dreams would I see Obama against Chris Cristy in a genaeral elction in 2012. I can see Obama now, oh ya well, er aaaah your a racists and you hate little kids, and and and oh ya you hate old people and teachers and and er aaaah er ahh er ahh and you want to give rich people breaks and and and and .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 11:56:04 PM
Does my post go outside the text box when you look at it? strange
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 11:57:35 PM
Go to hell, Chris Cristie is ruining the New Jersey education system single handedly, and I have to bear the brunt of his incompetence. That man is not fit to be governor of anything, much less president of this nation.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 12:03:39 AM
At 9/27/2011 11:57:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
Go to hell, Chris Cristie is ruining the New Jersey education system single handedly, and I have to bear the brunt of his incompetence. That man is not fit to be governor of anything, much less president of this nation.

"Go to hell" What do they say about people who insult and use profanity in an intellectual discussion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 12:04:51 AM
At 9/28/2011 12:03:39 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/27/2011 11:57:35 PM, 000ike wrote:

"Go to hell" What do they say about people who insult and use profanity in an intellectual discussion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You didn't say weather my post goes outside of the text box. Does it?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 12:09:53 AM
"speech unparalleled... " Go to hell? The bar is high!!