Chances of this being fake?

jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 12:07:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

I've always been skeptical on extraterrestrials, I believe they exist, but I'm not too convinced about evidence on them existing right now.

But that pic... shows an alien in human form, like in the movies...

Thoughts?
cameronl35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 1:01:16 AM
The extraterrestrial seems to have the same exact color shade as the tree..it could be a part of the tree..the light doesn't seem too extraordinary either.
"They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin (R.I.P.)

"MLK day is simply racism against whites."
-Lordknukle, only a nuance away from Stalin
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 1:10:56 AM
Obvious fake, it moves it's head slightly, fails to react with the enviroment fails to show any interest in it's surroundings etc etc.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 9:43:12 AM
The top comments on that article are funny.

Also, The Daily Mail isn't exactly the most reputable source. It's a newspaper with an existential quest to divide the inanimate objects of the world into those that cause cancer and those that do not.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 12:36:42 PM
I don't see how they jump to aliens. Why can't it just be some obscure mammal we haven't discovered yet? The link even says that Brazil has high biodiversity. There are millions of species that we haven't found, so this thing might just be one of them.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 12:21:27 PM
At 10/24/2011 9:26:15 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
Is it just me or does it look like its taking a piss?

Ha-ha!

He looks confused to me. Maybe he set his intergalactic sat-nav to South Andromeda but he ended up in South America?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 3:28:02 PM
I didn't read the article. Does it say anything about the natives speaking of the creature? If not, then it's probably fake. Most of the time, the natives should know about it.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:02:49 PM
Jm, I am not sure if that is a fake. Shouldn't we be debating this? It's a very interesting topic to say the least :)

Aliens are out there. it's obvious. we don't need government to come out and say it for us to know this, do we? The evidence is EVERYWHERE all over our earth.

Just watch this and you will see:

120 military officials came out with their stories. The aliens were going around to Missile bases and DISMANTLING the missile from their ufos. Now what could this possibly mean? Has someone been lying to us, or trying to cover something up, or are all these military officials lying for the publicity (that they haven't gotten....)

I've got billions of more info, if you ar interested. But i'm saving it for a debate so I can't give it all up ;P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...