Jump to topic:

Adele's pissed about her taxes

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:19:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
50% tax is utterly immoral and disgusting.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:40:34 AM
It is just a number, not like a 50% tax has anything to do with hyperinflated prices that just get passed down to the consumer anyway....
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 2:56:26 PM
At 11/3/2011 6:03:47 AM, Lasagna wrote:
http://www.spinner.com...

The ungrateful bitch. Everybody else pays their taxes, why shouldn't she?

She says she uses the NHS. So what? So does everybody. Our taxes pay for it.

If I earned eight million quid last year I'd be delighted - why would I begrudge paying my fair share in tax?

Does she expect ordinary, hardworking families to subsidise her because she's rich?

If she wants to have even more money than she does now, here's a suggestion: cut down on the amount of fvcking cream-cakes you buy, you fat ugly cow.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 2:57:56 PM
At 11/3/2011 2:56:26 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

If I earned eight million quid last year I'd be delighted - why would I begrudge paying my fair share in tax?

Does she expect ordinary, hardworking families to subsidise her because she's rich?

If she wants to have even more money than she does now, here's a suggestion: cut down on the amount of fvcking cream-cakes you buy, you fat ugly cow.

lol!
signature
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:03:46 PM
At 11/3/2011 6:40:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
It is just a number, not like a 50% tax has anything to do with hyperinflated prices that just get passed down to the consumer anyway....

Technically only some of the taxes get passed down (see tax effects on supply and demand prices).

Before I dive into this, does England have the same rule in the US where charitible donations are tax deductable?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:05:16 PM

She does pay her taxes, four million pounds worth.

At the price she is paying she should be fitted with bionics or have a ward named after her.

Half your income is not your 'fair share'.

She is subsidising them.

It is her right to gorge herself on cream cakes...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:17:37 PM
At 11/3/2011 3:05:16 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

She does pay her taxes, four million pounds worth.

At the price she is paying she should be fitted with bionics or have a ward named after her.

Well, if it was left to be done privately, for that price she'd probably have a yes-man doctor agreeing to whatever she wanted and stuffing her with dangerous chemicals until she died while the doctor was taking a piss just to keep the money rolling. Wait, that was Michael Jackson, my bad.

Half your income is not your 'fair share'.

'fair share' is subjective. So saying "half her income is her 'fair share'" can be a true statement.

She is subsidising them.

It is her right to gorge herself on cream cakes...

Yep, but if she wants more money, she should probably stop growing that butt chin.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"