Jump to topic:

King Jong Il announced dead

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:40:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Apparently he died two days ago on a train from "overwork", but it was only announced today.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:05:25 PM
So Osama bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi, and Kim(not king) Jong-il all dead in the same year? Amazing isn't it?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:19:37 PM
Kim Jong Il doesn't die, he ascends. Dumbass.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 5:11:28 AM
At 12/18/2011 11:41:32 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
So his son takes his position? Uh-oh.

Yes, the world's only hereditary dictatorship. Strange that the North Koreans seem so upset that he's dead: http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Steelerman6794
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 8:30:56 AM
At 12/19/2011 5:11:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Yes, the world's only hereditary dictatorship. Strange that the North Koreans seem so upset that he's dead: http://www.bbc.co.uk...

I saw a dozen women and no tears. Must be the government's official mourners.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 8:39:25 AM
At 12/18/2011 11:05:25 PM, MarquisX wrote:
So Osama bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi, and Kim(not king) Jong-il all dead in the same year? Amazing isn't it?

We just Margaret Thatcher to snuff it before the end of the year to complete the set.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:02:32 AM
At 12/19/2011 5:11:28 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

It is not surprising, considering they are sheltered from the outside world, they see what the government wants them to see. The government taught them their whole lives that Kim was a God. Even know we see Kim as a repressive leader, they are blind, they see him as a God. Even those who are not blind, must act, or they will die.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 12:56:14 PM
I'm really surprised that this is not getting more play in this forum. What does it mean that his son takes over? SK has been on high alert since the announcement, and there are many that think this could be a tipping point towards either peace or war.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:03:14 PM
lol everyone is sad, their not official mourners. They view him as their god, the only one capable of leading, the ruler of the world. They think a nuke wont hurt them because their "glorious" leader is a strong leader. They think their well of even though their poor. It's cause they know nothing else and in schools they just sing songs about their leader. Their uneducated, thats why they cry, they know nothing else, and their dumb. That's why they cry. There is a good national geographic on that. I found it on netflix, type in North Korea.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:11:57 PM
East Asia historically seems to have a thing for God kings. At least Japan doesn't take itself as seriously as it used to. If they do, that only makes their culture more intriguing.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:18:19 PM
At 12/19/2011 1:11:57 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
East Asia historically seems to have a thing for God kings. At least Japan doesn't take itself as seriously as it used to. If they do, that only makes their culture more intriguing.

Yes, but look at what extremes they went to until they stopped taking it seriously.
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:25:24 PM
At 12/19/2011 12:56:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm really surprised that this is not getting more play in this forum. What does it mean that his son takes over? SK has been on high alert since the announcement, and there are many that think this could be a tipping point towards either peace or war.

This may be SK only chance to reunite Korea. Could cause a world war in the process though......

My guess is that right now, there are plans to try to implement a new regime in NK, without involving war. That would be a plan of SK with US and allies. If there is no way to do it that way, it might be a war.

I am pretty tense right now... We all should be...

What does everyone else think?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:37:34 PM
At 12/19/2011 1:25:24 PM, tyler90az wrote:

This may be SK only chance to reunite Korea. Could cause a world war in the process though......

My guess is that right now, there are plans to try to implement a new regime in NK, without involving war. That would be a plan of SK with US and allies. If there is no way to do it that way, it might be a war.

No it wouldn't, Iran is to far away to help, CHina recently denounced their alliance, and russia has given up on them, it would be a regional affair. But NK would launch the nukes...and the 30,000 american troops in SK and the 30,000 in japan would attack, and Japan and australia would act. The SK may or may not stop the nukes.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 1:56:19 PM
At 12/19/2011 1:25:24 PM, tyler90az wrote:

I don't think there might be an attempt to fund and suppy a coup, but I doubt upfront action would be taken. Given the negative view that Americans are holding for interventionalism (Libya had no ground troops and was still a mixed bag of support), regardless of how important it is, means that Obama will not likely tread very far. Doing so would be a huge risk (failure would guarentee that he doesn't get re-elected, while a success would practically ensure it).

If anything, I'd think...

Step 1) attempt to re-open diplomatic relations
Step 2) Should step 1 completely fail, attempt to supply a coup with someone that will.
Step 3) Ignore until after the election.
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 2:12:51 PM
Step 1) attempt to re-open diplomatic relations
Step 2) Should step 1 completely fail, attempt to supply a coup with someone that will.
Step 3) Ignore until after the election.

Sounds about right..Good insight!
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 3:43:43 PM
A state of war exist between our ally S. Korea and N. Korea. Normal my marine backside, surrender or go pound salt. Semper Fi
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 10:19:54 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:05:25 PM, MarquisX wrote:

Seal team Six has been busy.....
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 12:02:45 PM
I literally fell over laughing after seeing that video. They are totally faking it. Lmao