Jump to topic:

A REAL Hero

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The cafeteria thing is cool but the open desk and bus just seem impractical.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 7:46:40 PM
At 2/9/2012 11:48:26 PM, Maikuru wrote:

It doesn't seem that way to me. I've heard about this guy before... It is very rare that a man in his position can self-actualize because the pressures from money are simply too great. Seeing him achieve some sense of humility and honor is a small glimmer of hope in a world dominated by pride and greed. That guy must feel like a million bucks every time he sits down with his underlings and mingles with them. Other CEOs probably feel constant annoyance and frustration with their employees, and are trapped in a cage of pride that they don't even realize is there. Virtue is often looked at as simple charity (we see him as simply giving up his benefits) but it is truly its own reward and I guarantee you that the benefits he enjoys from this practice are far greater than any perks he could spend the extra money on otherwise. Most of you will never truly understand what I mean but I guess I can write about it anyway :P
Rob
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 12:27:44 AM
At 2/11/2012 7:46:40 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/9/2012 11:48:26 PM, Maikuru wrote:

It doesn't seem that way to me. I've heard about this guy before... It is very rare that a man in his position can self-actualize because the pressures from money are simply too great. Seeing him achieve some sense of humility and honor is a small glimmer of hope in a world dominated by pride and greed. That guy must feel like a million bucks every time he sits down with his underlings and mingles with them. Other CEOs probably feel constant annoyance and frustration with their employees, and are trapped in a cage of pride that they don't even realize is there. Virtue is often looked at as simple charity (we see him as simply giving up his benefits) but it is truly its own reward and I guarantee you that the benefits he enjoys from this practice are far greater than any perks he could spend the extra money on otherwise. Most of you will never truly understand what I mean but I guess I can write about it anyway :P

No I get what you're saying.