Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

False Christians...

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 12:45:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Christians but you are no different to anyone else who isn't. You get drunk, you curse, you steal, you hate, you lust uncontrollablly, you lie, you do not worship God and you have idols above God.

You say you go to church, or you say my mum is a Christian, so that makes me one. You say I was christened or baptized at one point because you thought it would allow you to enter heaven. You might have said a prayer one point, now you are a Christian, no that is a lie.

Be honest and do not lie, I was just like you before I accepted Jesus into my life. Be prave and it WILL pay off, it may change your life for the Lord our God.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 12:54:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This isn't news.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 1:03:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/25/2009 12:55:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/25/2009 12:54:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
This isn't news.

You said it.


To those false Christians it is, that why I put it in this cirtain forum.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 3:25:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/25/2009 12:45:13 PM, GodSands wrote:
On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Christians but you are no different to anyone else who isn't. You get drunk, you curse, you steal, you hate, you lust uncontrollablly, you lie, you do not worship God and you have idols above God.

You say you go to church, or you say my mum is a Christian, so that makes me one. You say I was christened or baptized at one point because you thought it would allow you to enter heaven. You might have said a prayer one point, now you are a Christian, no that is a lie.

Be honest and do not lie, I was just like you before I accepted Jesus into my life. Be prave and it WILL pay off, it may change your life for the Lord our God.

What, you never lied?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 10:06:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/25/2009 1:03:56 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2009 12:55:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/25/2009 12:54:33 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
This isn't news.

You said it.


To those false Christians it is, that why I put it in this cirtain forum.

Unless they are deaf in church, no, it isn't, for most of them. With the exception of those requiring special education, it's relatively obvious to most people that by Christian standards they are headed straight to hell, including those who hold such standards to be accurate while disobeying them.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 10:13:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/25/2009 12:45:13 PM, GodSands wrote:
On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Christians but you are no different to anyone else who isn't. You get drunk, you curse, you steal, you hate, you lust uncontrollablly, you lie, you do not worship God and you have idols above God.

You say you go to church, or you say my mum is a Christian, so that makes me one. You say I was christened or baptized at one point because you thought it would allow you to enter heaven. You might have said a prayer one point, now you are a Christian, no that is a lie.

Be honest and do not lie, I was just like you before I accepted Jesus into my life. Be prave and it WILL pay off, it may change your life for the Lord our God.

You know, I realized that once. My mom was a Christian and I thought I was a bit Christian too. That's how children think, like you said: my parents are Christian (my dad wasn't, but that's not the point), so I'm one too, right?

Then I tried talking to God and accepting Jesus into my life. I did that for a while - maybe two weeks - until I had gathered a satisfactory amount of evidence to support a conclusion. The conclusion was "Nothing is happening, ergo it is a waste of time." I didn't deny the possibility of their existence. Everyone else said they could talk with him and realize when it was God's hand that did something - I simply could not. So I was like, okay, if you want to believe in God, that's fine with me. I don't sense him at all, so I'll just not think about it.

I became an atheist about three years later.

Now it's ~4 years later, and now I know that Christianity is full of crap.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 3:23:08 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ofcourse Christians sin, and yes I have lied while being a Christian, however barely at all, false Christians lie and think nothing of it, they won't even ask for forgivness. Hence what I put below.

"There are many of you, you claim to be Christians but you are no different to anyone else who isn't."

When Christians sin they notice their sin and ask forgiveness straight away. On the stop or they will pray for forgiveness every night. Look I was like this for all my life in till I was 18 last year (2008).

When you become a Christian you WILL speak of it to many, at your church maybe, you will notive the Holy Spirit enter into your life. You will break down into tear of sorrow and understand and know the truth, at this time, nothing will distract you and all the rubbish of this would will be gone for a short moment. As Jesus said, you will become a new creature you will live a oppisite life from your old life. You will speak about your conversion to many people, friends, family, and you will even tell people you do not know. You will not stop talking about it for many days, or even weeks.

You have to be born again, and for those who have only been born as a baby from the womb, you are not Christian, you place no faith or trust into Jesus, and there will be many who acknowlegde Lord is Lord but Jesus will say, "Depart from me I never knew you."
s0m31john
Posts: 1,879
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2009 8:53:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.

Lol, and yes, this isn't "News".

There are many interpretations of Christianity.
-The Bible can be interpreted strictly and loosely
-The trinity can be believed in or denied
-Paul's teachings can be believed in or denied

There are plenty of arguments supporting each position. Disagreement and discussion does not make a group member false.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2009 9:20:58 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.

I LOL'd *so* hard, I almost forgot that I think GodSands is an attention starved and psychologically damaged troll.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 9:52:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/27/2009 9:20:58 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.

I LOL'd *so* hard, I almost forgot that I think GodSands is an attention starved and psychologically damaged troll.


Haha, the way you said that shows that you are 100% wrong. It doesn't even begin to explain why I put up this forum.

I will not lie, everyone likes some attention, otherwise people would turn into attention starving and psychologically damaged 'trolls'. I even dislike the term, 'troll'. Does that make me a 'troll'?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 10:01:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.


Talking about attention seekers, you s0m31john have over 450 friends. Seeking attention all of the time by posting witty statements, while calling your self a internet super star.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 10:39:42 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 10:01:38 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.


Talking about attention seekers, you s0m31john have over 450 friends. Seeking attention all of the time by posting witty statements, while calling your self a internet super star.

GodSands, don't bother criticizing someone you don't know. It never really works out.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/29/2009 10:39:42 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:01:38 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/26/2009 8:33:21 AM, s0m31john wrote:
False Scotsmen!

On this site!!! There are many of you, you claim to be Scotsmen but you are no different to anyone else who isn't.


Talking about attention seekers, you s0m31john have over 450 friends. Seeking attention all of the time by posting witty statements, while calling your self a internet super star.

GodSands, don't bother criticizing someone you don't know. It never really works out.


You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 11:40:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.


I didn't criticize him from what I didn't know of him. I was just pointing out that he does seek alot of attention. It is his fault that he does not understand how serious I take flase Christians so he exchanged the word ' Christian' for scotmen. What will that achieve? All he wants is for people to laugh at his jokes which he thinks are funny.

So he takes the easy and simple root by childishly converting the key word and turning the sentance into a joke.

If it is common sense, then so is the existence of God, if there is no God why should anyone care? I would care if evolution has altered me to think like that, I would really not care. I care because God has made morality.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 11:44:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 11:40:27 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.


I didn't criticize him from what I didn't know of him. I was just pointing out that he does seek alot of attention. It is his fault that he does not understand how serious I take flase Christians so he exchanged the word ' Christian' for scotmen. What will that achieve? All he wants is for people to laugh at his jokes which he thinks are funny.

So he takes the easy and simple root by childishly converting the key word and turning the sentance into a joke.

If it is common sense, then so is the existence of God, if there is no God why should anyone care? I wouldn't care if evolution has altered me to think like that, I would really not care. I care because God has made morality. I care because there is a righteous God. That is if the universe could exist without a God, I will get into that in my new debate with Kleptin about the proof of the spiritual world.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 11:48:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 11:40:27 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.


I didn't criticize him from what I didn't know of him. I was just pointing out that he does seek alot of attention. It is his fault that he does not understand how serious I take flase Christians so he exchanged the word ' Christian' for scotmen. What will that achieve? All he wants is for people to laugh at his jokes which he thinks are funny.

You still shouldn't criticize him, because you don't know his reasoning. You just assume it, and you criticize because it offends you and the purpose of the thread you created. It makes a big joke out of it, so you lash back at him for it.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 12:07:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 11:40:27 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.


I didn't criticize him from what I didn't know of him. I was just pointing out that he does seek alot of attention. It is his fault that he does not understand how serious I take flase Christians so he exchanged the word ' Christian' for scotmen. What will that achieve? All he wants is for people to laugh at his jokes which he thinks are funny.

So he takes the easy and simple root by childishly converting the key word and turning the sentance into a joke.

If it is common sense, then so is the existence of God, if there is no God why should anyone care? I would care if evolution has altered me to think like that, I would really not care. I care because God has made morality.

Lmao. You turn every discussion and debate into the existence of God, even when it's completely off topic. Are you that insecure about whether God exists that you must constantly reassure yourself and others that he exists?

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 12:15:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/29/2009 11:48:41 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 11:40:27 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/29/2009 11:04:00 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/29/2009 10:59:21 AM, GodSands wrote:
You are withou a doubt correct, however why as a atheist do you use teaching from the Bible?

The Bible? I thought it was just common sense. If the Bible has it, then good. But it doesn't mean that such a trait or idea came from the Bible - it is just common sense that you don't criticize someone you don't know for something you don't know about.


I didn't criticize him from what I didn't know of him. I was just pointing out that he does seek alot of attention. It is his fault that he does not understand how serious I take flase Christians so he exchanged the word ' Christian' for scotmen. What will that achieve? All he wants is for people to laugh at his jokes which he thinks are funny.

You still shouldn't criticize him, because you don't know his reasoning. You just assume it, and you criticize because it offends you and the purpose of the thread you created. It makes a big joke out of it, so you lash back at him for it.


Yeah alright, there was still a bias tone to all this.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 1:13:59 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lmao. You turn every discussion and debate into the existence of God, even when it's completely off topic. Are you that insecure about whether God exists that you must constantly reassure yourself and others that he exists?

No I am so sure that God exists that I can't help bring God into every topic. You have seen the negitive side, why not look on the possitive side and see there is a God.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 1:19:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 1:13:59 PM, GodSands wrote:
No I am so sure that God exists that I can't help bring God into every topic. You have seen the negitive side, why not look on the possitive side and see there is a God.

His point is that you bring the argument of the existence of God into every argument, not bring God into every argument. If it was the latter, I don't think he would have a problem.

But, you seem to try to make every argument into whether or not God exists - something that people don't think is necessary in a topic that has nothing to do with it.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 1:32:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/29/2009 1:13:59 PM, GodSands wrote:
Lmao. You turn every discussion and debate into the existence of God, even when it's completely off topic. Are you that insecure about whether God exists that you must constantly reassure yourself and others that he exists?

No I am so sure that God exists that I can't help bring God into every topic. You have seen the negitive side, why not look on the possitive side and see there is a God.

I never said there was no god. We just disagree on who and what God is.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 3:48:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Topic: False Christians...

I don't care about your christian heaven. I'm going to Valhalla.

On topic, much?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light