Jump to topic:

Murder in america, a business, not punishment

CONRADDURAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 4:21:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unless You Have Had Your Innocent Child Murdered, Or Someone Whom You Loved More Than Yourself, You Should Have No Say In Making The LAW... PERIOD...You Will Never Know What It Is Like To Know That The Person...LOW-LIFE...ANIMAL, Is Going To Be Set Free Back Into Society...FEELS LIKE !!!

IF A Person, A So-Called "HUMAN BEING"...NOT GOD...TAKES A LIFE, In So Many Instances So Brutal, IE Cutting Off OF The Innocent Victims Head, Or Stabbing Multiple Times So The Victim Dies In Their Own Pool Of BLOOD, Or Mutilation Or Cutting Off Body Parts, Or Blunt Force Trama..Do You Really GgetThe Picture ???

And Society Cries Only For The Accused Because It Makes A Lot Of Money For The Certain Few !!! Lets Give Them One More Chance !!!!! REALLY !!!! How About We Give The Victim Another Chance !!! 'We Cant Give The Victim Another Chance Because They Are DEAD"...REALLY !!! NO WAY !!!!! They...The Innocent VICTIMS, AND THEIR FAMILIES, SONS/DAUGHTERS/MOMS/DADS ETC... DO NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE, SO WHY IN GODS NAME GIVE THE NON-FORGIVING MURDERER ANOTHER CHANCE...PERIOD !!! MY SON IS ALIVE, EVEN THOUGH HE MURDERED SOMEONE, LET US GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE, FORGET ABOUT THE CRIME HE COMMITTED, HE HAS CHANGED !!! I'LL SAY HE CHANGED, NOW HE CAN GO BACK AS A FREE MAN AND KILL AGAIN !!!

THINK ABOUT THE MANY FAMILIES WHO ARE IMPACTED BY THIS HEINOUS CRIME, AND HOW MANY TIMES OUR THOUGHTS GO AWRY, AND HOW MANY MURDERS THERE WERE AND WILL BE, AND HOW THEY WERE DEALT WITH
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 4:27:27 PM
What is God's name are you talking about?
Why is this in the news section?
Why is it all caps?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 4:32:55 PM
At 3/5/2012 4:27:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
What is God's name are you talking about?
Why is this in the news section?
Why is it all caps?

YOu JUST DONT GeT THE FULL PICTURE BECASUE YOUCE NEver HAD aloved ONE MURDERD HEANOUSLY.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 7:39:13 AM
At 3/5/2012 4:21:52 PM, CONRADDURAN wrote:
Unless You Have Had Your Innocent Child Murdered, Or Someone Whom You Loved More Than Yourself, You Should Have No Say In Making The LAW... PERIOD...You Will Never Know What It Is Like To Know That The Person...LOW-LIFE...ANIMAL, Is Going To Be Set Free Back Into Society...FEELS LIKE !!!

IF A Person, A So-Called "HUMAN BEING"...NOT GOD...TAKES A LIFE, In So Many Instances So Brutal, IE Cutting Off OF The Innocent Victims Head, Or Stabbing Multiple Times So The Victim Dies In Their Own Pool Of BLOOD, Or Mutilation Or Cutting Off Body Parts, Or Blunt Force Trama..Do You Really GgetThe Picture ???

And Society Cries Only For The Accused Because It Makes A Lot Of Money For The Certain Few !!! Lets Give Them One More Chance !!!!! REALLY !!!! How About We Give The Victim Another Chance !!! 'We Cant Give The Victim Another Chance Because They Are DEAD"...REALLY !!! NO WAY !!!!! They...The Innocent VICTIMS, AND THEIR FAMILIES, SONS/DAUGHTERS/MOMS/DADS ETC... DO NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE, SO WHY IN GODS NAME GIVE THE NON-FORGIVING MURDERER ANOTHER CHANCE...PERIOD !!! MY SON IS ALIVE, EVEN THOUGH HE MURDERED SOMEONE, LET US GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE, FORGET ABOUT THE CRIME HE COMMITTED, HE HAS CHANGED !!! I'LL SAY HE CHANGED, NOW HE CAN GO BACK AS A FREE MAN AND KILL AGAIN !!!

THINK ABOUT THE MANY FAMILIES WHO ARE IMPACTED BY THIS HEINOUS CRIME, AND HOW MANY TIMES OUR THOUGHTS GO AWRY, AND HOW MANY MURDERS THERE WERE AND WILL BE, AND HOW THEY WERE DEALT WITH

Well now we know what an uneducated subjective opinion is.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 2:29:28 AM
At 3/7/2012 7:39:13 AM, logicrules wrote:

Well now we know what an uneducated subjective opinion is.

Gee, all he did was insist your loved ones need to be murdered before you're allowed to vote on legislation. Why ever would you be snarky to such a person?