Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 6:55:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 11:29:59 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Thank goodness...

http://elections.nytimes.com...

Yup, the GOP is gonna hand four more year to Obama and spend um cryin. I would bet my house on it.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 12:13:36 PM
At 3/7/2012 6:55:45 AM, logicrules wrote:
Thank goodness...

Yup, the GOP is gonna hand four more year to Obama and spend um cryin. I would bet my house on it.

The Fool: he deserves it. He did quite well. . We know he is stable and trust worthy. Even if you didn't like somethings. There was nothign bad enough to kick him out. He did well considering he came in at a rough time. Everybody always hates the current President and we miss them later when they are gone. We should stick with the stable guy while we have them. He did good enough to deserve another round. When you switch up like that, the plans have to get remade to account for change in goverment this destroys progress. Plus he has made the best out of a really bad situation. He is better for foriegn relations, people trust him. You go back with a heavy handed Christian now. There is going to be more terrorist attacks all over again. let things settle aother four year longer longer.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:06:23 PM
Obama is going to win, you know.

At the beginning of the whole election I publicly announced this prophecy:
Romney wins the Republican nomination. Obama wins the general election.

I am always right.

The next president after Barack Obama's second term will be a Republican. You can have your excitement then. He'll end up betraying you though.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:08:01 PM
At 4/4/2012 8:06:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I am always right.

The next president after Barack Obama's second term will be a Republican. You can have your excitement then. He'll end up betraying you though.

blasphemy. It will be Clinton.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:08:47 PM
At 4/4/2012 8:08:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:06:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I am always right.

blasphemy. It will be Clinton.

And when that happens, may god have mercy on us all.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 6:08:11 PM
Thank goodness...

Let me finish that statement for you:

Thank goodness...that Obama's 2nd term election victory is now guaranteed.
turn down for h'what
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:43:47 AM
At 4/6/2012 6:08:11 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
Thank goodness...

+1

Let's hope that Obama does more about taxation and protecting our civil liberties in his second term.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 10:04:24 PM
At 4/7/2012 10:43:47 AM, Contra wrote:
At 4/6/2012 6:08:11 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
Thank goodness...

+1

Let's hope that Obama does more about taxation and protecting our civil liberties in his second term.

His recent martial law signings have had me concerned. I regard Obama as evil, yet the lesser of two evils when taken into perspective Romney and his corporate resume. I guess I can just affirm my feelings toward the matter with ye olde 'Dirty Hands' argument

As far as taxation goes, I don't demand much. Obama raising taxes on the rich isn't as needed as much as his needs to close the tax loop holes that the rich has. He can nickel and dime them if he wants to, but it won't matter when Bill Gates can set his Microsoft Salary to $1 to escape the Federal Income tax.
turn down for h'what