Sarah Palin Resigns

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 2:34:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
inb4 all ding dong the witch is dead videos

I too hope she runs for president. I want to see her go more and more right wing to appease Republicans. Because the more conservative she is, the hotter she is. Like a sexy Hitler. I might donate some money to her cause under certain conditions..........*drool*

And, uh, for Obama's easy second terms.....*ahem*. But it'd be nice for a pretty face on the dollar when I go on my travels.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2009 9:04:19 PM
At 7/4/2009 8:28:51 PM, Nags wrote:
Obama is most likely gunna win his second term.

Unfortunately, unless something serious happens, you can bet on that.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2009 7:26:34 PM
At 7/4/2009 9:04:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:

This just in! Shocking new video of Paris Hilton getting spanked by Barack Obama, right before they both sniff inhalants!

Only hope I can think of is something like that, or the nutjob lot being right about 3 weeks from now.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 4:44:36 PM
At 7/3/2009 2:34:39 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I too hope she runs for president. I want to see her go more and more right wing to appease Republicans. Because the more conservative she is, the hotter she is. Like a sexy Hitler. I might donate some money to her cause under certain conditions... *drool*

My sentiments, exactly.
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 5:04:02 PM
At 7/9/2009 7:26:34 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/4/2009 9:04:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:

This just in! Shocking new video of Paris Hilton getting spanked by Barack Obama, right before they both sniff inhalants!

Only hope I can think of is something like that, or the nutjob lot being right about 3 weeks from now.

...Or if unemployment never comes down. The new projections are- unemployment is gunna hit 10.5%. If it stays around that number come 2012, I actually wouldn't be suprised to see a Republican win. I do not see how Obama could possibly still blame it on Bush at that time. Although, he does have ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and most major newspapers on his side.....

I think Republicans will win the majority of the Senatorial and Congressional elections in 2010. I can even see the Republicans take control of the House of Representatives. I think the Republicans will take the majority of the Gubernational elections as well.

If Giuliani could ditch the Neocon foreign policy bullsh!t, I would be content with him as POTUS. Although, Mitt is most likely gunna win the Republican nomination no matter what. Mitt Romney is pretty much a liberal though. He is a social conservative, but he is kind've a NHC proponent and spends like there's no tomorrow.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 8:24:41 PM

I too hope she runs for president. I want to see her go more and more right wing to appease Republicans. Because the more conservative she is, the hotter she is. Like a sexy Hitler. I might donate some money to her cause under certain conditions..........*drool*

And, uh, for Obama's easy second terms.....*ahem*. But it'd be nice for a pretty face on the dollar when I go on my travels.

Sarah Palin looks way hotter now than she did in high school
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 9:08:18 PM
At 7/18/2009 5:04:02 PM, Nags wrote:
I think Republicans will win the majority of the Senatorial and Congressional elections in 2010. I can even see the Republicans take control of the House of Representatives. I think the Republicans will take the majority of the Gubernational elections as well.

I disagree. The Republicans are rudderless Nags. They have no leadership, no policy and no major thorns to stick in Obama as of yet. You might see some momentum by 2012, but 2010 is going to be a dead year for the Republicans.

Plus, you should see the electoral machine that is Obama. The GOP falls behind in membership, appeal and effectiveness of its campaign tools. I don't know if you've seen the campaign system that they run, but I have, and it is by far one of the most efficient, stream-lined systems ever. My party here in Canada bought the rights to their VAN canvassing tool - Jesus, I've never seen something so pretty. The Republicans don't have access to anything like it, and considering some of the percentages that they lost by, they need it.

So, my prediction: Democrats might lose filibuster proof majority in Senate, but not the majority entirely. Congress will still have a Dem majority as well. Gubernatorial may or may not swing to the Republicans, but you've had two governors resign in the past two months alone - not a good indicator.
Lifeisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 8:31:57 AM

Okay... that's disturbing.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 8:42:57 AM
At 7/19/2009 8:31:57 AM, Lifeisgood wrote:

Okay... that's disturbing.

Every male wants to be in a situation where Palin is wearing leather and you say "Yes, my fuhrer!". She is the sexiest conservative since Cleopatra.

Anyway, it's between Romney and Palin. Look at Palin's twitter. It's crazy, so many new and positive commments from crazy and desperate GOPartiers. http://twitter.com...
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 8:46:54 AM
At 7/19/2009 8:42:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Anyway, it's between Romney and Palin. Look at Palin's twitter. It's crazy, so many new and positive commments from crazy and desperate GOPartiers. http://twitter.com...

Romney has a clear lead then. If the GOP organizers are smart, and I have faith that some are, they'll chose a moderate, likable candidate that has a fair track record as governor and appeal to masses.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 8:55:14 AM
At 7/19/2009 8:46:54 AM, Volkov wrote:

Romney has a clear lead then. If the GOP organizers are smart, and I have faith that some are, they'll chose a moderate, likable candidate that has a fair track record as governor and appeal to masses.

But only 1 song can describe Palin:

Anyway, this is what conservatives are going through:

And what's going on with the Dems:
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 9:06:41 AM
At 7/19/2009 8:55:14 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Brilliant. I never even thought of that before.

That video made my day a while ago. JibJab needs to create more videos.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 9:26:30 AM
At 7/19/2009 9:06:41 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/19/2009 8:55:14 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Brilliant. I never even thought of that before.

A Sarah Palin adaption should be made:

E.g. Instead of : Once you get her of the street

Once you get her out of office

That video made my day a while ago. JibJab needs to create more videos.

100% agreed. Did you watch the one slating republicans? (i.e. Video #2 in my above post)
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 3:16:25 PM
At 7/19/2009 9:26:30 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
100% agreed. Did you watch the one slating republicans? (i.e. Video #2 in my above post)

Mr. Bibleton: "Making sure the TV don't turn us gay!"

Rofl.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 9:29:44 PM
Meh.

Anyway, this is what conservatives are going through:
From your and Volkov's comments, I thought this video was going to be funny. But, I was unpleasantly suprised. I am sorry to say that I failed to even smile during the whole video... I guess that kinda explains why that video only has 3,000 views.

"He passed a major stimulus for the bourgois."
-How's that working out? Lol.

"Then said he'd half the deficit."
-I think he got his words mixed up. He meant to say double the deficit, or at least that is what happening now. His logic: "Spend more now, deficit goes down." Yup.

"Stop unemployment."
-Obama said unemployment will not go over 8% because of the stimulus. It is at 9.5% and shows no signs of stopping.

"Market dives."
-I guess.

"Fix healthcare in his spare time."
-He can try all he wants but ultimately he will fail. The American people don't want NHC and the Democrats are even split on this.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 9:32:20 PM
At 7/19/2009 9:06:41 AM, Volkov wrote:
JibJab needs to create more videos.

This is my favorite JibJab video. 2004 election- Kerry vs. Bush. Parody of "This Land (is your land".
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 9:37:01 PM
At 7/19/2009 9:29:44 PM, Nags wrote:
From your and Volkov's comments, I thought this video was going to be funny. But, I was unpleasantly suprised. I am sorry to say that I failed to even smile during

Not all of it was amusing, only certain parts, like Mr. Bibleton.

-I think he got his words mixed up. He meant to say double the deficit, or at least that is what happening now. His logic: "Spend more now, deficit goes down." Yup.

"Stop unemployment."
-Obama said unemployment will not go over 8% because of the stimulus. It is at 9.5% and shows no signs of stopping.

"Market dives."
-I guess.

-He can try all he wants but ultimately he will fail. The American people don't want NHC and the Democrats are even split on this.

You've clearly failed to see the humour and points made in the Obama video.

It has duality - one, it shows the far reaching promises that Obama said. Two, it shows that people have put too much hope in Obama - they're hyping it and expecting so much from only one person. He can only do what he can.

Ever notice the lines at the end, "just snap your fingers and fix the USA"? It rounds the entire thing up. Think about it.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 11:08:00 PM
At 7/19/2009 8:46:54 AM, Volkov wrote:

A moderate? Is that what you call someone who runs for the Republican ticket and socializes medicine?

I'd think one'd call that a "Master of Disguise."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 4:25:25 AM
At 7/19/2009 9:37:01 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/19/2009 9:29:44 PM, Nags wrote:

"Stop unemployment."

"Market dives."
-I guess.

You've clearly failed to see the humour and points made in the Obama video.

It has duality - one, it shows the far reaching promises that Obama said. Two, it shows that people have put too much hope in Obama - they're hyping it and expecting so much from only one person. He can only do what he can.

Ever notice the lines at the end, "just snap your fingers and fix the USA"? It rounds the entire thing up. Think about it.

It is supposed to be funny, and it is... the bigger concept of the video is not. But what I don't find funny is that people voted for him because Barack promised these things. Barack is not following up on his promises. So no, I do not find the destruction of my country funny.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 2:03:21 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com...

"If the 2012 presidential election were held today, President Obama and possible Republican nominee Mitt Romney would be all tied up at 45% each, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey."

"The president, seeking a second four-year term, beats another potential GOP rival, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, by six points – 48% to 42%."

"When Romney is the Republican nominee, he beats Obama among unaffiliated voters 48% to 41%."

"The president, seeking a second four-year term, beats another potential GOP rival, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, by six points – 48% to 42%."

-Winner winner, chicken dinner. I would take Dubya over Obama at this point.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 3:31:46 PM
At 7/19/2009 11:08:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
A moderate? Is that what you call someone who runs for the Republican ticket and socializes medicine?

I'd think one'd call that a "Master of Disguise."

I'll take that as a good idea, especially when it is coming from you.
untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 8:30:02 PM
Regardless of what I feel about Palin's political tactics, Palin's super mysterious ways et al. She is by far one of the most attractive women in politics. I'd say I'd marry her, but she'd work very hard to keep me from being able to marry.

Whatever. She's hot.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 11:11:41 AM
At 7/21/2009 8:30:02 PM, untitled_entity wrote:
Regardless of what I feel about Palin's political tactics, Palin's super mysterious ways et al. She is by far one of the most attractive women in politics. I'd say I'd marry her, but she'd work very hard to keep me from being able to marry.

Whatever. She's hot.

I also disagree with that. She's attractive, but not "hot." Her age shows, and the way she puts up her hair is meh, and the shape of her face reminds me of the "Mr. Potato Head face" line from Everybody Loves Raymond.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 12:11:49 PM
At 7/22/2009 11:11:41 AM, Volkov wrote:

Whatever. She's hot.

I also disagree with that. She's attractive, but not "hot." Her age shows, and the way she puts up her hair is meh, and the shape of her face reminds me of the "Mr. Potato Head face" line from Everybody Loves Raymond.

What? Long faces rule (When you reach SJP's length, there is a horse cross breed problem, obviously).
untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 12:15:22 PM
At 7/22/2009 11:11:41 AM, Volkov wrote:

Whatever. She's hot.

For her age, I think she is hot. But then again, whatever floats your boat.
TomPenn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 2:28:06 PM
Palin would be a great candidate, but I'm throwing in with Alan Keyes. I just wish he'd see the situation for what it is, and stick with the republican party.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 2:29:05 PM
At 7/22/2009 2:28:06 PM, TomPenn wrote:
Palin would be a great candidate, but I'm throwing in with Alan Keyes. I just wish he'd see the situation for what it is, and stick with the republican party.

Lol. What makes her a good candidate?
TomPenn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 2:32:42 PM
At 7/22/2009 2:29:05 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/22/2009 2:28:06 PM, TomPenn wrote:

Lol. What makes her a good candidate?
Strong moral values, an interest in maintaining the nuclear family, strong ideas on fuel, and the goal of economic independence.