Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pen the Gays

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.
President of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:47:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In my Spanish class last year, this idiot was going on about how we should put all the gays on one island, and the lesbians on another, and a bridge in between if they decide to "become straight". It was actually quite scary because if you looked into his eyes, you could tell that he wasn't kidding. Another moron said we should send the gays to Africa.

How would one even hunt down all the gays to pen them up/put them on an Island/ship them to Africa?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:49:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find that pretty funny.

I wonder what will happen when some anti- gay psychopathic billionaire creates a genetically engineered race of super soldiers who will fulfill his ideological goals.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:50:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:47:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
How would one even hunt down all the gays to pen them up/put them on an Island/ship them to Africa?

Build the best fashion mall in the world in the place where you want them?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:50:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
You know, just like Jesus would have done.
He wouldn't have.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:51:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:50:58 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
You know, just like Jesus would have done.
He wouldn't have.

Lullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:52:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:50:58 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
You know, just like Jesus would have done.
He wouldn't have.

I think she was being sarcastic...
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:57:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:52:01 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:50:58 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
You know, just like Jesus would have done.
He wouldn't have.

I think she was being sarcastic...

Yes, that's what I thought, but this is the Internet and with some people it's a very fine line knowing whether your beliefs are legitimate or you are just trolling.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:57:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:46:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
First you laugh.....then you realize they're serious.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:58:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:57:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:46:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
First you laugh.....then you realize they're serious.

Yeah....cause I'll Christians wanna do that.....RRIIGGGHHHTTTT....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:02:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:58:52 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:57:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:46:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
First you laugh.....then you realize they're serious.

Yeah....cause I'll Christians wanna do that.....RRIIGGGHHHTTTT....

He nowhere said it was "I'll" (asusming all) Christians.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:14:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:57:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:46:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
First you laugh.....then you realize they're serious.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:17:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I believe homosexuality is wrong, but wanting to kill them off just because you disagree with their life choices is abhorrent.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:24:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think he actually thought he was being really clever or something. That pause and self-approving nodding of his head at 1:09 right after he delivers the "You know why?... They can't reproduce." makes it seem that way to me.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 4:42:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You can't eliminate the gay gene from just penning them up. Some people with the gay gene still reproduce. It's recessive.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 7:16:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

Holy sh*t! I'm not gay but man thats a scary thought
#BlackLivesMatter
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 10:36:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.

Because teaching your kids not to hate someone over their sexual orientation (pretty sure she doesn't have kids anyways) is the same as saying we should kill people for it.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:59:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love how atheists are Christian watchdogs. Every time a Christian twitches there's an army of atheists there ready to point out to them that they're wrong.

Not that I'm condoning the pastor's words because I'm not.

But seriously. I'm not standing around going "Oh my gosh, an atheist took down another sign with God on it."

Really though. "Just like Jesus would have done." Come on, you don't believe in God so butt out and don't even try to think of lecturing theists on theology.

#annoyed
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:55:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 12:59:48 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I love how atheists are Christian watchdogs. Every time a Christian twitches there's an army of atheists there ready to point out to them that they're wrong.

Not that I'm condoning the pastor's words because I'm not.

But seriously. I'm not standing around going "Oh my gosh, an atheist took down another sign with God on it."

Really though. "Just like Jesus would have done." Come on, you don't believe in God so butt out and don't even try to think of lecturing theists on theology.

#annoyed

The next time an atheist proclaims that all gays should be penned up in an electric fence and left to die, you can make a thread about it.
Sapere Aude!
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 3:43:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 12:59:48 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I love how atheists are Christian watchdogs. Every time a Christian twitches there's an army of atheists there ready to point out to them that they're wrong.

Not that I'm condoning the pastor's words because I'm not.

But seriously. I'm not standing around going "Oh my gosh, an atheist took down another sign with God on it."

Really though. "Just like Jesus would have done." Come on, you don't believe in God so butt out and don't even try to think of lecturing theists on theology.

#annoyed

Here's the thing. The religious are a majority. Not just in America, but on the entire planet. We absolutely have to watch out for you guys. Not all of you are raving lunatics, I get that. But the loudest ones are. We have to point these people out because if we just ignore it, there's going to be a homo-holocaust apparently.

P.s. yes I know gays were killed during the original Holocaust.
#BlackLivesMatter
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:50:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2012 10:36:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.

Because teaching your kids not to hate someone over their sexual orientation (pretty sure she doesn't have kids anyways) is the same as saying we should kill people for it.

"teaching your kids not to hate" The A typical response. You either accept homosexuality and gay marriage as normal behavior or you are a hater. There can be no intellectual discussion. It is possible to be against homosexuality and gay marriage and not hate people. I don't teach my kids to hate, I teach them to look at facts and other points of view. You on the other hand would most likely just tell a child to accept homosexuality and gay marriage and never lead them to opposing points of view to let them make up their own mind. You would just say they are "haters" because they don't accept gay marriage or accept that homosexuality is "normal" behavior. You too would be a classic "brain washer". You would instantly label the child a "hater" if they dared have an opposing view.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:56:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 4:50:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/23/2012 10:36:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.

Because teaching your kids not to hate someone over their sexual orientation (pretty sure she doesn't have kids anyways) is the same as saying we should kill people for it.


"teaching your kids not to hate" The A typical response. You either accept homosexuality and gay marriage as normal behavior or you are a hater. There can be no intellectual discussion. It is possible to be against homosexuality and gay marriage and not hate people. I don't teach my kids to hate, I teach them to look at facts and other points of view. You on the other hand would most likely just tell a child to accept homosexuality and gay marriage and never lead them to opposing points of view to let them make up their own mind. You would just say they are "haters" because they don't accept gay marriage or accept that homosexuality is "normal" behavior. You too would be a classic "brain washer". You would instantly label the child a "hater" if they dared have an opposing view.

Why do you always say that there "can be no intellectual discussion"? I swear that's like your typical response on the subject when calling us brain washers. Obviously I wouldn't do that. I would want my children (not that I want children, ew) to decide for themselves. Though obviously I'm not going to tell them that we're all abominations from God's plan or that we're terrible parents or some bullsh1t.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:57:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 7:56:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/24/2012 4:50:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/23/2012 10:36:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.

Because teaching your kids not to hate someone over their sexual orientation (pretty sure she doesn't have kids anyways) is the same as saying we should kill people for it.


"teaching your kids not to hate" The A typical response. You either accept homosexuality and gay marriage as normal behavior or you are a hater. There can be no intellectual discussion. It is possible to be against homosexuality and gay marriage and not hate people. I don't teach my kids to hate, I teach them to look at facts and other points of view. You on the other hand would most likely just tell a child to accept homosexuality and gay marriage and never lead them to opposing points of view to let them make up their own mind. You would just say they are "haters" because they don't accept gay marriage or accept that homosexuality is "normal" behavior. You too would be a classic "brain washer". You would instantly label the child a "hater" if they dared have an opposing view.

Why do you always say that there "can be no intellectual discussion"? I swear that's like your typical response on the subject when calling us brain washers. Obviously I wouldn't do that. I would want my children (not that I want children, ew) to decide for themselves. Though obviously I'm not going to tell them that we're all abominations from God's plan or that we're terrible parents or some bullsh1t.

Um, When ones response is to call me a "hater" or anyone who would oppose or have a different view point on a subject, what possible intellectual discussion could one have. Your a "hater" end of discussion. I't is not possible to prove that I am "NOT" a "hater". That is why all who are for gay marrige and homosexuality as being normal use the term "hater". They know there is no way to prove one isn't a "hater". Thus ending the conversation and any dialog or having to defend their position with facts and having to address alternative points of view. I oppose gay marrige and I don't belive homosexuality is normal behavior, Therefore I am a "hater" ask anyone who supports gay marrige and normalizing homosexuality what they think of someone who does not. They will say they are haters. It's an automatic prescibed agenda response.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:07:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:57:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/24/2012 7:56:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/24/2012 4:50:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/23/2012 10:36:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:44:25 PM, Danielle wrote:
North Carolina pastor Charles L. Worley has a suggestion for dealing with gay individuals: round them up and stick them in a pen until they eventually die out. You know, just like Jesus would have done.

http://www.mediaite.com...

"I had a way, I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers, but couldn't get it past the Congress. Build a great, big, large fence — 150 or 100 miles long — put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. Feed ‘em. And, you know what, in a few years, they'll die. You know why? They can't reproduce." - Pastor Charles L. Worley

This made me LOL but it's actually quite disturbing when I think about (a) the fact that this lunatic votes, (b) he influences a lot of children and will inevitably brainwash them with his ridiculous "morality," etc.

And you don't brain wash children to believe what you believe? This comment in no way condones the OP but in my opinion you are no better than he when it comes to brain washing children to accept your lifestyle as "Normal" behavior.

Because teaching your kids not to hate someone over their sexual orientation (pretty sure she doesn't have kids anyways) is the same as saying we should kill people for it.


"teaching your kids not to hate" The A typical response. You either accept homosexuality and gay marriage as normal behavior or you are a hater. There can be no intellectual discussion. It is possible to be against homosexuality and gay marriage and not hate people. I don't teach my kids to hate, I teach them to look at facts and other points of view. You on the other hand would most likely just tell a child to accept homosexuality and gay marriage and never lead them to opposing points of view to let them make up their own mind. You would just say they are "haters" because they don't accept gay marriage or accept that homosexuality is "normal" behavior. You too would be a classic "brain washer". You would instantly label the child a "hater" if they dared have an opposing view.

Why do you always say that there "can be no intellectual discussion"? I swear that's like your typical response on the subject when calling us brain washers. Obviously I wouldn't do that. I would want my children (not that I want children, ew) to decide for themselves. Though obviously I'm not going to tell them that we're all abominations from God's plan or that we're terrible parents or some bullsh1t.

Um, When ones response is to call me a "hater" or anyone who would oppose or have a different view point on a subject, what possible intellectual discussion could one have. Your a "hater" end of discussion. I't is not possible to prove that I am "NOT" a "hater". That is why all who are for gay marrige and homosexuality as being normal use the term "hater". They know there is no way to prove one isn't a "hater". Thus ending the conversation and any dialog or having to defend their position with facts and having to address alternative points of view. I oppose gay marrige and I don't belive homosexuality is normal behavior, Therefore I am a "hater" ask anyone who supports gay marrige and normalizing homosexuality what they think of someone who does not. They will say they are haters. It's an automatic prescibed agenda response.

Almost all people who support gay marrige and the normalization of homoseuality do so based on "feelings" alone. True facts about the homosexual community from the mouths of homosexuals themselves mean nothing nor does the law with regard to discrimnation. Homosexuals are afforded "equal protection under the law" just like everyone else. I defy you to prove they are not.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%