Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Zombie Apocalypse

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:31:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
-ish.

Cop shoots a naked man who is chewing on another dude's face. Naked man takes the hit and keeps on chewing. Cop shoots some more.

http://www.cbsnews.com...

This seems like a clear violation of the naked man's right to chew on people without getting shot...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:39:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:38:45 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting..

I don't think I've ever heard of that right though..

By that I mean 'the right of naked people to chew on people'..

But it's probably best not to just shoot them
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:46:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:39:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:38:45 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting..

I don't think I've ever heard of that right though..

By that I mean 'the right of naked people to chew on people'..

But it's probably best not to just shoot them

That's definitely a situation where I don't think anyone should hindsight the cop's actions... does anyone really know what they would do if they came across someone who was eating someone else?

I thought everyone knew about the right to chew on people without getting shot... strange.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:47:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:46:30 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:39:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:38:45 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting..

I don't think I've ever heard of that right though..

By that I mean 'the right of naked people to chew on people'..

But it's probably best not to just shoot them

That's definitely a situation where I don't think anyone should hindsight the cop's actions... does anyone really know what they would do if they came across someone who was eating someone else?

I thought everyone knew about the right to chew on people without getting shot... strange.

yeah I'm not really second guessing the cop.. I'm not sure how I would have reacted.. Frankly I'm just glad I wasn't involved at all
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:58:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:51:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
The officer had the shoot the guy 'several times', after the first shot didn't stop him..

A little-known fact about zombies is that you have to shoot them in the head to stop them...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 3:59:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:58:40 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:51:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
The officer had the shoot the guy 'several times', after the first shot didn't stop him..

A little-known fact about zombies is that you have to shoot them in the head to stop them...

The officer needs to play more video games apparently..
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:04:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 3:59:39 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:58:40 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 5/27/2012 3:51:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
The officer had the shoot the guy 'several times', after the first shot didn't stop him..

A little-known fact about zombies is that you have to shoot them in the head to stop them...

The officer needs to play more video games apparently..

Do you mean they don't cover zombies at the academy? There goes the government wasting my tax-dollars again!

Oh wait, I don't have a job...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 12:10:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now I get the "Meanwhile in Florida..." memes.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...