inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:58:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 6:55:52 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
He got owned :)

Yes. But he was only responding in a way that he knows how giving the situation. Some Men resort to physical force, when they deal with opposition of all forms.
It is a very dysfunctional coping mechanism that allows them a false sense of
justic. In this case, it was plain. He could have just dealt with this in a cordial manner, and not destory the actual laptop itself. It could have been removed and taken away from the child until after her punishment. Vigilantism is common among conflicted or erratic, and even emotionally unstable people.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:05:17 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:02:13 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Kudos to her for destroying his truck and also revealing his affair :)

That was not really necessary. But I guess she felt like she needed to get some sort of revenge.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:10:02 AM
HAH! Fuck that dad.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:11:09 AM
You DO realize that that was fake, right?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:18:42 AM
Sorry, RP, but I got to disagree with you here.

The father was an absolute child with shooting the laptop. That wasn't right at all. But honestly now: she shot his dad's vehicle. That he paid for. That he owns. Not only that, but look at the differences. A laptop versus a vehicle. BOTH of which were bought with his money. While his actions were inappropriate, at least it was still his money.

My opinion is that she's just a brat. She's troubled, sure--their family sounds fvcked up. And I sympathize with her plight about her sexual orientation and being accepted. But the thing is, she just sounds like a brat. Almost all the things she mentioned that parents do are pretty acceptable (except for "what to believe," which is one of the biggest sins I think a parent can commit). In short, while her father was being childish, and deserves no free pass, neither does the girl, who clearly can't deal with her problems like an adult, and has to resort to childish behavior. She wants to be treated as an adult, but refuses to act it.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:20:55 AM
The father's actions were justified....Her's obviously weren't.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:25:07 AM
I doubt that this is real, and the accusation of an affair certainly seemed fake. She was lying through her teeth, you could tell by looking at her.

If it is real, and she actually did that to his vehicle, that makes her not only a spoiled brat as indicated by the initial video, but a vengeful spoiled brat.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:25:11 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:20:55 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

Neither were justified. Hers were slightly less justified than his.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:25:24 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:18:42 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

The father was an absolute child with shooting the laptop. That wasn't right at all. But honestly now: she shot his dad's vehicle. That he paid for. That he owns. Not only that, but look at the differences. A laptop versus a vehicle. BOTH of which were bought with his money. While his actions were inappropriate, at least it was still his money.

My opinion is that she's just a brat. She's troubled, sure--their family sounds fvcked up. And I sympathize with her plight about her sexual orientation and being accepted. But the thing is, she just sounds like a brat. Almost all the things she mentioned that parents do are pretty acceptable (except for "what to believe," which is one of the biggest sins I think a parent can commit). In short, while her father was being childish, and deserves no free pass, neither does the girl, who clearly can't deal with her problems like an adult, and has to resort to childish behavior. She wants to be treated as an adult, but refuses to act it.

THE VIDEO WAS FAKE
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:25:46 AM
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:28:36 AM

The laptop was given to her as a gift, so it belonged to her. It doesn't matter if he paid for it. When you give a gift, the item now belongs to the other person.

Now, do I think that what she did was just? Of course not, but I still can cheer her on. This is a blow to abusive parents everywhere.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:28:57 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:27:16 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/11/2012 11:11:09 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Are you sure that it was fake?

Does she LOOK 15 to you?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:33:15 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:30:54 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Again, I know that she is a brat. I agree with that. That doesn't mean I can't cheer her on.

Its FAKE...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:39:40 AM

Let me show you what happened afterwards:
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:41:15 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:27:16 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/11/2012 11:11:09 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Are you sure that it was fake?

There is another video by her saying it is fake.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:43:58 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:39:40 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Amazing.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 12:54:21 PM
At 6/11/2012 11:20:55 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

How? How is shooting a laptop with a firearm in a domestic environment "justified"? Not only is discharging a firearm within 500 yards of others' property illegal, but it's just childish and wrong.
turn down for h'what
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:08:46 PM
you're a fat nigger
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:11:52 PM
At 6/11/2012 1:08:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
you're a fat nigger

Sorry. That was my friend who hacked my account.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:15:03 PM

Seems totally legit. No way it could be fake.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:16:05 PM
At 6/11/2012 1:15:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Seems totally legit. No way it could be fake.

I know right?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 1:42:41 PM
At 6/11/2012 1:11:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/11/2012 1:08:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
you're a fat nigger

Sorry. That was my friend who hacked my account.

I'm under the impression that you may in fact have dissociative identity disorder...
turn down for h'what
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 4:14:28 PM
At 6/11/2012 4:13:47 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What a b*tch.

IT WAS F****** FAKE
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Purch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 4:28:11 PM
So she proves she's an adult by making an video with a huge dildo on the bed? I hope this is a fake because it just seems like someone utilizing a response video to get their 15 seconds of fame. If that was my daughter I'd disown her permanently, If my daughter ever took a video with a sex toy on the bed and embarrassed herself like that I'd feel like a complete failure as a parent.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower