Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Bath Salts Cannibal not actually a Cannibal

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:51:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I guess my point is- it's cool guys! It's o.k. to do bath salts now!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Was anyone else shocked to find that the disheveled, scruffy old guy with the beard was NOT the one accused of cannibalism?

Because that's pretty much what my mental picture was to a T.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:18:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2012 6:17:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Told you I didn't do it.

I'm watching you.....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,494
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:20:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2012 6:18:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:17:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Told you I didn't do it.

I'm watching you.....

You do have quite a pretty face though...
#StandWithBossy
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,494
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:20:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2012 6:20:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:18:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:17:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Told you I didn't do it.

I'm watching you.....

You do have quite a pretty face though...

dem plump cheeks
#StandWithBossy
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2012 6:20:55 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:20:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:18:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:17:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Told you I didn't do it.

I'm watching you.....

You do have quite a pretty face though...

dem plump cheeks

Thanks. Glad the plastic surgery paid off.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,494
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 10:48:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/12/2012 6:25:25 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:20:55 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:20:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:18:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/12/2012 6:17:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Told you I didn't do it.

I'm watching you.....

You do have quite a pretty face though...

dem plump cheeks

Thanks. Glad the plastic surgery paid off.

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
#StandWithBossy