Surgeons use tooth to create new eye

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:25:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Crazy awesome.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:25:54 PM
This is from a while ago, btw.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:37:44 PM
At 7/2/2012 5:31:28 PM, drafterman wrote:
Was it an...

...eye tooth?

Yes, actually.
:
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:38:48 PM
Lmfao, are you serious, there's actually a such thing as an eye tooth -- in fact, that is the actual name for what people normally consider canines -- and these teeth are actually ideal for such a procedure.

That is something else.

That was so super awesome.

I don't even know what to think about that. I wonder why an eye tooth and not something entirely prosthetic?

I'll bet if someone read about this in a thousand years, they'd picture something mythological.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:41:12 PM
At 7/2/2012 5:38:48 PM, Ren wrote:
Lmfao, are you serious, there's actually a such thing as an eye tooth -- in fact, that is the actual name for what people normally consider canines -- and these teeth are actually ideal for such a procedure.

That is something else.

That was so super awesome.

I don't even know what to think about that. I wonder why an eye tooth and not something entirely prosthetic?

I'll bet if someone read about this in a thousand years, they'd picture something mythological.

I'm not sure why a prosthetic isn't good enough. I wish they had gone into it in more detail.

But I think the eye teeth are just the canines on the upper row, not the bottom. So it's even more specific... why the ones on top... I don't know. Maybe it was the right size or something.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:42:16 PM
Freeky Eye 4 lyfe!!
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2012 5:46:56 PM
Really, the title of this thread should be "Surgeons use tooth to create new cornea"
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 2:30:57 AM
Master Chef's are fond of saying, "We eat with our eyes first" http://visualology.net...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)