Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Trayvon Martin and Effie Sue Washington

sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:18:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This pretty much sums up what I think also. But of course I am a racist because I'm white and posted a video that has the word niger in it. But like Effie Sue says " A nigger is a nigger and white trash is white trash. It's time we started calling spades, spads again in this country just like Effie Sue Washington does.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 6:19:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 6:18:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
This pretty much sums up what I think also. But of course I am a racist because I'm white and posted a video that has the word nigger in it. But like Effie Sue says " A nigger is a nigger and white trash is white trash. It's time we started calling spades, spades again in this country just like Effie Sue Washington does.

It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 11:20:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OK Sadolite. Trayvon Martin deserved to be shot because he was a nigger. That's not racist. In fact we should be giving you a goddamn humanitarian award. In fact let's kill ALL the niggers, beaners, rednecks, chinks, kykes, and don't forget those fvckin sand niggers either! We follow them around right, and once they get freaked out and try to defend themselves, BAM. Self defense from your self defense mothafvcka!
#BlackLivesMatter
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 12:36:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 6:18:23 PM, sadolite wrote:
This pretty much sums up what I think also. But of course I am a racist because I'm white and posted a video that has the word niger in it. But like Effie Sue says " A nigger is a nigger and white trash is white trash. It's time we started calling spades, spads again in this country just like Effie Sue Washington does.:

Well, thanks for fanning the flames to a legal debate that never should have had racial connotations to begin with.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 6:40:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zing, right over both of your heads. You will never get it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 7:04:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2012 6:40:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
Zing, right over both of your heads. You will never get it.

I'm OK with that. He's right btw. Drawing attention to race will only cloud the judgement of the jury.
#BlackLivesMatter
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 8:07:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2012 7:04:14 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/2/2012 6:40:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
Zing, right over both of your heads. You will never get it.

I'm OK with that. He's right btw. Drawing attention to race will only cloud the judgement of the jury.

It doesn't matter what you do or what you say. Sadolite doesn't love you anyway.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 8:35:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2012 8:07:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/2/2012 7:04:14 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 8/2/2012 6:40:29 PM, sadolite wrote:
Zing, right over both of your heads. You will never get it.

I'm OK with that. He's right btw. Drawing attention to race will only cloud the judgement of the jury.



It doesn't matter what you do or what you say. Sadolite doesn't love you anyway.

No, what you "do" matters. What you say, feel and think doesn't. If I had a dollar for every time someone "said, felt or thought", I'd be a millionaire. People actually "doing" what they say, feel or think, a couple of dollars maybe.

This site like all other sites are for entertainment. 99% is BS. Everyone is an authority on everything. But in the end it is the people who "do" that are in charge and make all the decisions regardless of what you "Think, Feel or Say" If you don't "do" you don't matter.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 2:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So...y'all realize this Effie Sue is some white boy pulling a vocal blackface, right?

Listen to the words "she" uses to describe black men; they are completely incongruent with how someone of her age would talk about negative characteristics of black men. Namely, she keeps referring to them as "monkeys" and accenting animal-like behavior. That concept was applied to all blacks at the time; it was never seen as something limited to "bad blacks" or "blacks we don't like."

It'd be like an old Irish woman yelling about how the stupid kids these days are all potato-eaters.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 6:04:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 2:47:14 PM, Wnope wrote:
So...y'all realize this Effie Sue is some white boy pulling a vocal blackface, right?

Listen to the words "she" uses to describe black men; they are completely incongruent with how someone of her age would talk about negative characteristics of black men. Namely, she keeps referring to them as "monkeys" and accenting animal-like behavior. That concept was applied to all blacks at the time; it was never seen as something limited to "bad blacks" or "blacks we don't like."

It'd be like an old Irish woman yelling about how the stupid kids these days are all potato-eaters.

It's obvious as hell.
#BlackLivesMatter
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 8:05:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/2/2012 10:44:16 PM, Ren wrote:
You are definitely a racist of posting something with the word niger in it.

Fvcking river asss motherfvcker.

You didn't even watch the video. A black person is saying it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 8:13:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 2:47:14 PM, Wnope wrote:
So...y'all realize this Effie Sue is some white boy pulling a vocal blackface, right?

Listen to the words "she" uses to describe black men; they are completely incongruent with how someone of her age would talk about negative characteristics of black men. Namely, she keeps referring to them as "monkeys" and accenting animal-like behavior. That concept was applied to all blacks at the time; it was never seen as something limited to "bad blacks" or "blacks we don't like."

It'd be like an old Irish woman yelling about how the stupid kids these days are all potato-eaters.

So because you say it isn't a black woman it isn't. You are going to have to come up with more concrete proof than your opinion. Anyway the core and substance is spot on. Only weak minded PC people focus on everything but the substance of the video. When you let name calling and slurs upset you, you are easily defeated and of no consequence in the arena of ideas because that is all you will ever think of. Your vanity. Call me what ever racial or ethnic slur you want, you serve no purpose anyway.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 8:39:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 8:05:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/2/2012 10:44:16 PM, Ren wrote:
You are definitely a racist of posting something with the word niger in it.

Fvcking river asss motherfvcker.

You didn't even watch the video. A black person is saying it.

...seems pretty fake to me...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 11:19:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 8:13:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/3/2012 2:47:14 PM, Wnope wrote:
So...y'all realize this Effie Sue is some white boy pulling a vocal blackface, right?

Listen to the words "she" uses to describe black men; they are completely incongruent with how someone of her age would talk about negative characteristics of black men. Namely, she keeps referring to them as "monkeys" and accenting animal-like behavior. That concept was applied to all blacks at the time; it was never seen as something limited to "bad blacks" or "blacks we don't like."

It'd be like an old Irish woman yelling about how the stupid kids these days are all potato-eaters.

So because you say it isn't a black woman it isn't. You are going to have to come up with more concrete proof than your opinion. Anyway the core and substance is spot on. Only weak minded PC people focus on everything but the substance of the video. When you let name calling and slurs upset you, you are easily defeated and of no consequence in the arena of ideas because that is all you will ever think of. Your vanity. Call me what ever racial or ethnic slur you want, you serve no purpose anyway.

Never said it upset me, I said it's vocal blackface by some white boy.

The points made are rather dull. It amounts to "people sensationalized the shooting and Trevor was probably a stereotypical 'bad' black kid with some racist slang to spice it up.

What am I supposed to say about that? "Con-f*cking-gratulations, you've pointed out the obvious in such a way as to make teenage white boys laugh."

I have no trouble believing an old black woman might believe the same things Effie Sue does. However, I call bullsh!t on an old black woman who goes uses descriptions of monkeys, big lips, and other stereotypes as a mean of separating "good" from "bad" black people.

If you think Effie Sue is a black woman who was alive during segregation, good for you. It shows amusing naivety, but still, good for you.

That's just my opinion, of course. You can now discount it for being "PC" and other horrific words.
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:10:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 11:23:12 PM, Wnope wrote:
And, FYI, "Effie Sue Washington" is a character played by Louisiana radio personality Chuck Redden.

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com...

I've been schooled on who Effie Sue. I always admit when I have been proven incorrect and I have, But the substance still stands. White trash is white trash and niggers are niggers and spics are spics and wops are wops and on and on and on. It's time to get back to calling people what they are and quit worrying about being rude and offensive to rude, offensive, useless people sucking off of society. If it is known than it should be said. You all can act like people like this don't exist and give every excuse in the book for their behavior. But when it comes down to it each and everyone of you will reject these types of people and call them what they are. You are just to chicken sht to say it out loud because you fear retribution and being ostracized by the PC crowd.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2012 6:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/6/2012 6:10:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/3/2012 11:23:12 PM, Wnope wrote:
And, FYI, "Effie Sue Washington" is a character played by Louisiana radio personality Chuck Redden.

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com...

I've been schooled on who Effie Sue. I always admit when I have been proven incorrect and I have, But the substance still stands. White trash is white trash and niggers are niggers and spics are spics and wops are wops and on and on and on. It's time to get back to calling people what they are and quit worrying about being rude and offensive to rude, offensive, useless people sucking off of society. If it is known than it should be said. You all can act like people like this don't exist and give every excuse in the book for their behavior. But when it comes down to it each and everyone of you will reject these types of people and call them what they are. You are just to chicken sht to say it out loud because you fear retribution and being ostracized by the PC crowd.

Best read with background music.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2012 6:56:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/6/2012 6:22:29 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 8/6/2012 6:10:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/3/2012 11:23:12 PM, Wnope wrote:
And, FYI, "Effie Sue Washington" is a character played by Louisiana radio personality Chuck Redden.

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com...

I've been schooled on who Effie Sue. I always admit when I have been proven incorrect and I have, But the substance still stands. White trash is white trash and niggers are niggers and spics are spics and wops are wops and on and on and on. It's time to get back to calling people what they are and quit worrying about being rude and offensive to rude, offensive, useless people sucking off of society. If it is known than it should be said. You all can act like people like this don't exist and give every excuse in the book for their behavior. But when it comes down to it each and everyone of you will reject these types of people and call them what they are. You are just to chicken sht to say it out loud because you fear retribution and being ostracized by the PC crowd.

Best read with background music.



You insinuating that I am retarded by posting this video instead of making some sort of intellectual response is only a reflection upon you not me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%