Jump to topic:

The Third Party Conventions

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 9:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Many of you are watching the RNC right now. Many of you will also watch the DNC. But I doubt that many of you would have seen conventions of any of the many third parties in the US. I'll present some speeches by the candidates of these at their respective conventions for you to see.

1. Libertarian

2. Green

And I had trouble finding any others. Perhaps someone else has one they could post.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 9:51:51 PM
At 8/28/2012 9:34:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Many of you are watching the RNC right now. Many of you will also watch the DNC. But I doubt that many of you would have seen conventions of any of the many third parties in the US. I'll present some speeches by the candidates of these at their respective conventions for you to see.

1. Libertarian

2. Green

And I had trouble finding any others. Perhaps someone else has one they could post.

I saw the Green Party's convention over the web. lol She is far more impressive then the RNC and the DNC.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 10:07:48 PM
At 8/28/2012 9:51:51 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 8/28/2012 9:34:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:

1. Libertarian

2. Green

I saw the Green Party's convention over the web. lol She is far more impressive then the RNC and the DNC.

Most 3rd parties are more impressive than the main two.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 10:13:10 PM
I remember watching the Libertarian convention on C-SPAN a while back. I seem to remember them not getting along all that well. There were guys I didn't know running who I guess were long time libertarians and then the relatively well known and new to the party Gary Johnson. Some of them didn't seem to happy to be up ended by him. Also there were a bunch of votes cast for Ron Paul despite him not being a candidate.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2012 10:15:29 PM
Awesome. And I'll say it again, if only the US could form coalition governments so that we could have Greens and Libertarians in charge at the same time to oust the Democrats and Republicans.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 12:23:40 AM
At 8/28/2012 9:51:51 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

I agree. Based solely on speaking ability, she's the best out of the other three. And usually women are perceived as good speakers.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 9:33:04 PM
I like how the democrat and republican conventions seem like they're in real convention centers while the third party candidates seems as If they hosted the their convention at chilis.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...