Awesome freak snake!

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:20:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://news.ninemsn.com.au...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:23:52 PM
That is definitely interesting; must have been a one in a million mutation. I'm surprised it lived to grow that big though, usually creatures with these kind of mutations die quickly.
Lifeisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:24:39 PM
Um, creepy?

How in the world did that happen? Just too wierd for me...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:24:59 PM
With absolutely no scientific background whatsoever,
I call BS.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:27:41 PM
At 9/15/2009 7:24:39 PM, Lifeisgood wrote:
How in the world did that happen?

Snakes evolved from lizards. So it is very likely that somewhere in snakes' DNA there is coding for a hand, but the coding is dormant. In this snake, it was awakened somehow. That's my guess, anyway.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2009 7:33:33 PM
At 9/15/2009 7:27:41 PM, MTGandP wrote:

Snakes evolved from lizards. So it is very likely that somewhere in snakes' DNA there is coding for a hand, but the coding is dormant. In this snake, it was awakened somehow. That's my guess, anyway.

That sounds plausible to me.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2009 11:04:38 AM
At 9/15/2009 7:23:52 PM, Volkov wrote:
That is definitely interesting; must have been a one in a million mutation. I'm surprised it lived to grow that big though, usually creatures with these kind of mutations die quickly.

If these keep occurring, we'll have non-flying dragons!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2009 8:37:09 AM
At 9/15/2009 7:27:41 PM, MTGandP wrote:

I think that is really the only plausible explanation.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.