Jump to topic:

Ambassador to Libya has Been Murdered.

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 6:29:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The U.S. ambassador to Libya has been murdered by radical Muslims all over a fvcking video about a stupid child molester. I wonder what we are going to do about it..

http://abcnews.go.com...
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 7:54:43 AM
How many times do I have to tell you Islam-bashers that Islam does not sanction the killing of innocent people nor does it preach child molestation.

Learn about Islam before you bash it.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 8:06:19 AM
At 9/12/2012 7:54:43 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you Islam-bashers that Islam does not sanction the killing of innocent people nor does it preach child molestation.

Sorry dude, marrying a 9 year-old rape. Plus, that shouldn't even be part of the conversation. They committed an act of war against us after we heloed them get rid of there dictator problem. >:(
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 8:15:21 AM
At 9/12/2012 8:06:19 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Sorry dude, marrying a 9 year-old rape. Plus, that shouldn't even be part of the conversation. They committed an act of war against us after we heloed them get rid of there dictator problem. >:(

Islam didn't do it; a small mob of people who think they are Muslims (when in fact they are breaking the rules) did it. You are making generalizations (why does every Islam-basher do that?)

And btw, on the child moleststion, read: http://www.islamic-awareness.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:13:09 AM

I'm sorry, but this is a horrible argument to make. There are different types of views people have that make a religion, not just some rules. People that think they should kill for Allah are a religion. They are radicals. People make the religion.

It's just like how atheists view Christians.

That is unless you are islamic yourself and believe in the only true way.
kfc
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:16:16 AM
At 9/12/2012 8:15:21 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Islam didn't do it; a small mob of people who think they are Muslims (when in fact they are breaking the rules) did it. You are making generalizations (why does every Islam-basher do that?)

A mob of Islamic people killed a American citizen that was on peaceful assignment to Libya also, the Muslims broke into our embassy's in Egypt and Turkey. They were all in Islamic Republics. I think we should embargo Libya until they punish the people responsible.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:17:54 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:16:16 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

A mob of Islamic people killed a American citizen that was on peaceful assignment to Libya also, the Muslims broke into our embassy's in Egypt and Turkey. They were all in Islamic Republics. I think we should embargo Libya until they punish the people responsible.

WHAT THE.... No! This is the kind of thinking that ruins our country.

Oh my goodness I hope you're not serious.
kfc
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:24:38 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:17:54 AM, Koopin wrote:

Would you rather invade them or perhaps drone them? ;) No! I don't think we should take it really far, but seriously, they kill four U.S. government officials, and damaged U.S. property. We have to do do something about it.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:30:46 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:24:38 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Would you rather invade them or perhaps drone them? ;) No! I don't think we should take it really far, but seriously, they kill four U.S. government officials, and damaged U.S. property. We have to do do something about it.

No, I don't want to invade. But embargoing the country that tried to save our men (rushing them to the hospital) is pointless. Look at the facts. Libya had nothing to do with this. They are assisting us in finding the people responsible. Why punish the country? Also, embargoing doesn't hurt the government as much as it hurts the starving people.
kfc
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:36:55 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:30:46 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/12/2012 9:24:38 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

No, I don't want to invade. But embargoing the country that tried to save our men (rushing them to the hospital) is pointless. Look at the facts. Libya had nothing to do with this. They are assisting us in finding the people responsible. Why punish the country? Also, embargoing doesn't hurt the government as much as it hurts the starving people.

1. I said if they didn't help us find the criminals then we should embargo.

2. That government would not let it's people starve if all they had to do was give up a mobs worth of people that were on camera.

So in a way, there is no need for a embargo, but there would have if the refused to help us find the bad guys.

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:52:39 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:13:09 AM, Koopin wrote:

I'm sorry, but this is a horrible argument to make. There are different types of views people have that make a religion, not just some rules. People that think they should kill for Allah are a religion. They are radicals. People make the religion.

Radicals=/=True Islam. You are yet again making generalizations that all Muslims are radicals.

Irrelevant...

The "only true way" is not going around and killing innocent people. You clearly know liitle of Islam.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:54:20 AM

One, you are yet again making generalizations that all Muslims are murderers, and two, why punish many while only a few did it?
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:57:52 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:54:20 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

One, you are yet again making generalizations that all Muslims are murderers, and two, why punish many while only a few did it?

1. No I am just being very specific on who did this.

2. It would be a ploy, the new government of Libya wouldn't want there country to go to starvation so they would hand over the radicals/ terrorists/ criminals. They are doing that so there is no need for embargo.

RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:18:57 AM
U.S. embassies are guarded by the Marines. So where was the security force, and what did they do? An attack on an embassy is an attack on the United States. At the time of the attack it doesn't matter who the attackers are. The diplomatic staff deserves to be protected with everything available.

I don't know the answer. Maybe no security was assigned. Maybe they had instructions not to fight without some authorization that never arrived. Maybe security was there but they had no weapons capable of putting up substantial resistance. Clearly they should have had a whole lot of tear gas and, yes, a 50 caliber machine gun if that failed.

I watched the news stories last night and this morning, and I didn't see one journalist ask a question about security. That's remarkable. It will no doubt come out, but it is an obvious question never asked.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:53:21 AM
At 9/12/2012 10:18:57 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
U.S. embassies are guarded by the Marines. So where was the security force, and what did they do?

Actually I read somewhere that the people guarding those facilities were just hired Libyan Guards and that they had to stand down because the size of the crowd was overwhelming.

An attack on an embassy is an attack on the United States. At the time of the attack it doesn't matter who the attackers are. The diplomatic staff deserves to be protected with everything available.

I don't know the answer. Maybe no security was assigned. Maybe they had instructions not to fight without some authorization that never arrived. Maybe security was there but they had no weapons capable of putting up substantial resistance. Clearly they should have had a whole lot of tear gas and, yes, a 50 caliber machine gun if that failed.

I watched the news stories last night and this morning, and I didn't see one journalist ask a question about security. That's remarkable. It will no doubt come out, but it is an obvious question never asked.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:06:24 AM
At 9/12/2012 9:57:52 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

So 20 bad Muslims (regarding this attack specifically INB4) means all of the world's one billion plus Muslims would do this?
2. It would be a ploy, the new government of Libya wouldn't want there country to go to starvation so they would hand over the radicals/ terrorists/ criminals. They are doing that so there is no need for embargo.

That's great. This disproves your whole entire argument. Thank you.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:34:29 AM
At 9/12/2012 11:06:24 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

So 20 bad Muslims (regarding this attack specifically INB4) means all of the world's one billion plus Muslims would do this?
All? No A lot? Yes.

I said that if they wouldn't give up the criminals. :P

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:49:46 AM
At 9/12/2012 11:34:29 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 9/12/2012 11:06:24 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

All? No A lot? Yes.

This is again a generalization. What, did 601 million Muslims participate in the attack?

I said that if they wouldn't give up the criminals. :P

What do you think that means?
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:53:15 AM
Missing Qaddafi?
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 12:45:52 PM
It's almost guaranteed this would have not happened if Gaddafi was still in power. Sure he was a dictator, but he did manage to somehow keep radicals in Libya at bay. The Arab Spring was never about democracy anyway, it was about instilling Saudi funded radicals into power(same thing happened in Egypt).

As for the killing, as much as I hate US intervention I do hope they kick these radicals' asses.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 1:09:31 PM
At 9/12/2012 12:45:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
It's almost guaranteed this would have not happened if Gaddafi was still in power. Sure he was a dictator, but he did manage to somehow keep radicals in Libya at bay. The Arab Spring was never about democracy anyway, it was about instilling Saudi funded radicals into power(same thing happened in Egypt).

As for the killing, as much as I hate US intervention I do hope they kick these radicals' asses.

These people happen to be American ally. They are in power thanks to United States. So what exactly does US plan to do?

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 1:19:54 PM
At 9/12/2012 1:09:31 PM, baggins wrote:

These people happen to be American ally. They are in power thanks to United States. So what exactly does US plan to do?

They're not American allies. They have proven that by killing the American ambassador.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 1:44:07 PM
At 9/12/2012 1:19:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/12/2012 1:09:31 PM, baggins wrote:

They're not American allies. They have proven that by killing the American ambassador.

They are in power thanks to Americans. So the question remains, what does US plan to do?

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 2:30:13 PM
At 9/12/2012 9:52:39 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Radicals=/=True Islam. You are yet again making generalizations that all Muslims are radicals.

Irrelevant...

The "only true way" is not going around and killing innocent people. You clearly know liitle of Islam.

Bull f'n Shi'ite. Just because you're not willing to martyr yourself for Islam does not make you a "real" Muslim, it makes you one of diluted faith. You've caved into western reason, morality, and music. Leave Islam if you're going to misrepresent it.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 2:58:17 PM
At 9/12/2012 2:30:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Bull f'n Shi'ite. Just because you're not willing to martyr yourself for Islam does not make you a "real" Muslim, it makes you one of diluted faith. You've caved into western reason, morality, and music. Leave Islam if you're going to misrepresent it.

Way to make Islam look like a religion of lunatics, you troll. -_-

Honestly, this was funny for awhile but now it's just getting stupid.
adontimasu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 3:32:21 PM

Irrelevant...

Wow, if you genuinely believe that this is what Islam teaches, you're f*cking stupid. I'm not even Muslim, and I can tell you it is a pretty damn peaceful religion.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:27:40 PM

Irrelevant...

Wtf? You actually believe this crap?
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:29:07 PM
At 9/12/2012 2:58:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Way to make Islam look like a religion of lunatics, you troll. -_-

Honestly, this was funny for awhile but now it's just getting stupid.

+infinity. WSA, I liked you better as WSatheist than than I do you as WSIslamicFundumentalist.