Jump to topic:

Detroit threatened by mortal enemy... itself

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 1:09:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DETROIT- Various politicians in considering options to prevent financial meltdown of city of Detroit weigh options. Politicians refuse dismiss option of dismantling Detroit as an entity to prevent its collapse.

"We have been dealing with a whole lot of sh!t lately here." Said one state senator. "It's time to unfvck this mess for good."

Because the city of Detroit is incapable of managing its money in a salient way, it has proven to be its own worst enemy.

"Reminds me of my meth-adicted daughter." DeShantele Brown commented. "These dumb-@ss white crackas' have done bankrupted 'dis sh!t up in here."

"Even as a taxi driver, I understand the concept of not spending more money then I make." Mohammed Aboud added. "I don't know what is in the deranged minds of these people we call leaders."

A random child who observed us interviewing people on the street noted also that he "didn't understand why Michigan thought it could spend more than it's allowance." He continued, "I mean, it's not like they are the federal government or anything."

His mother declined to comment, but smiled as he went to the book store to purchase Ayn Rand's 'The Fountainhead'.

*this is a joke too. if it offends you, get over it.*
Tsar of DDO
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 3:28:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)