Jump to topic:

Finally, News For Bradley Manning

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:13:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"A UN rapporteur on torture concluded Manning was subjected to cruel and inhumane treatment at the Quantico brig."

Is there seriously any other f*cking way for government to handle anything? The US Government's Defense engaged in terrorist acts X, Y, Z Bradley Manning gives it to someone to leak. They throw him in solitary confinement for 9 months, subjected him to cruel and inhumane treatment that led to him becoming suicidal, and then threaten to extend the kidnapping to force him into a cage for life?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 8:40:50 AM
"At Quantico, Manning had his glasses taken away, had to request toilet paper and was forced to remove his underwear at night and then sleep on an uncomfortable mattress designed for inmates deemed a suicide risk."

I don't get it. If I wanted people to commit suicide, I would give them an uncomfortable mattress so they loose sleep.

Anyway, I love the silence of Democrats as their candidate is about as ruthless as GWB ever was on detainees. Obama is a whistleblowers nightmare, although this case is a little on the edge to be called whistleblowing. I don't think this kid is out of the woods though.

They will continue to go after him because in most of the american peoples minds this kid is a traitor. In my book he should be somewhat of a hero for exposing the lies and deceits of our State Department.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 2:50:25 AM
At 11/30/2012 8:40:50 AM, slo1 wrote:
"At Quantico, Manning had his glasses taken away, had to request toilet paper and was forced to remove his underwear at night and then sleep on an uncomfortable mattress designed for inmates deemed a suicide risk."

I don't get it. If I wanted people to commit suicide, I would give them an uncomfortable mattress so they loose sleep.

Anyway, I love the silence of Democrats as their candidate is about as ruthless as GWB ever was on detainees. Obama is a whistleblowers nightmare, although this case is a little on the edge to be called whistleblowing. I don't think this kid is out of the woods though.

They will continue to go after him because in most of the american peoples minds this kid is a traitor. In my book he should be somewhat of a hero for exposing the lies and deceits of our State Department.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.