Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Harvard Approves Campus Kinky Sex Club

johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 1:01:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm transferring to Harvard. Those smart bastards are sure to invent some clever new bondage techniques and my repertoire is getting stale.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 1:07:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now I regret turning Harvard down...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 6:29:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:26:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Columbia has had one for a while. I don't see why the university needs to sanction this though. I mean, why can't they just meet informally? Nobody can really stop them.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 8:42:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 8:26:32 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Columbia has had one for a while. I don't see why the university needs to sanction this though. I mean, why can't they just meet informally? Nobody can really stop them.

Doesn't that apply to most clubs?

Seeking official approval is probably a statement of sexual freedom.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:18:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 8:26:32 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Columbia has had one for a while. I don't see why the university needs to sanction this though. I mean, why can't they just meet informally? Nobody can really stop them.

If they have an official sanction, they can operate in public and advertise meetings and events on campus. This makes it much easier for them to gather members and for members to find them.

I'm glad for them. Though I don't understand why that made it to a national news site. I guess they are looking for controversy from uptight fundies and annoying "what about the children" people or something.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 10:49:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 9:18:22 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/3/2012 8:26:32 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Columbia has had one for a while. I don't see why the university needs to sanction this though. I mean, why can't they just meet informally? Nobody can really stop them.

If they have an official sanction, they can operate in public and advertise meetings and events on campus. This makes it much easier for them to gather members and for members to find them.

That's pretty much outdated with the advent of social media, but I see your point.
I'm glad for them. Though I don't understand why that made it to a national news site. I guess they are looking for controversy from uptight fundies and annoying "what about the children" people or something.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 11:47:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/3/2012 10:49:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/3/2012 9:18:22 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/3/2012 8:26:32 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Columbia has had one for a while. I don't see why the university needs to sanction this though. I mean, why can't they just meet informally? Nobody can really stop them.

If they have an official sanction, they can operate in public and advertise meetings and events on campus. This makes it much easier for them to gather members and for members to find them.

That's pretty much outdated with the advent of social media, but I see your point

Not really... I'm in a club at school that I would not have known about had it not been advertised around campus. It does have a facebook and a website.. but you can't look for something that you don't know exists.

I'm glad for them. Though I don't understand why that made it to a national news site. I guess they are looking for controversy from uptight fundies and annoying "what about the children" people or something.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:06:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The "decay"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 10:35:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

But, isn't Havard and Columbia private, too? So, why the attention?
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 8:49:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?

I've never been there. I'm not sure if this is serious, but aren't you a little old for me?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 9:26:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 8:49:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?

I've never been there. I'm not sure if this is serious, but aren't you a little old for me?

I wasn't serious insofar as I have no interest in going to my reunion; nobody I know is going.

I actually didn't know your age until I just checked it. I think 6-7 years is pretty reasonable. I didn't blink when my 64 year old mom dated guys in their 50's and 70's. A decade would probably be my limit. What's yours?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 9:35:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 9:26:16 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/12/2012 8:49:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?

I've never been there. I'm not sure if this is serious, but aren't you a little old for me?

I wasn't serious insofar as I have no interest in going to my reunion; nobody I know is going.

I actually didn't know your age until I just checked it. I think 6-7 years is pretty reasonable. I didn't blink when my 64 year old mom dated guys in their 50's and 70's. A decade would probably be my limit. What's yours?

2-3 years older/younger.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 10:17:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 9:35:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/12/2012 9:26:16 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/12/2012 8:49:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?

I've never been there. I'm not sure if this is serious, but aren't you a little old for me?

I wasn't serious insofar as I have no interest in going to my reunion; nobody I know is going.

I actually didn't know your age until I just checked it. I think 6-7 years is pretty reasonable. I didn't blink when my 64 year old mom dated guys in their 50's and 70's. A decade would probably be my limit. What's yours?

2-3 years older/younger.

Is that based on experience?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 10:20:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 10:17:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/12/2012 9:35:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/12/2012 9:26:16 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/12/2012 8:49:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/11/2012 10:38:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:58:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/9/2012 5:48:17 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 12/4/2012 1:04:28 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Brown has annual school-sponsored sex parties. Then again, it's Brown, so I don't think anyone expects them to be normal.

wtf?

It's a private school; it can do whatever it wants and you have no say in the matter :)

Exactly. Ya know, my reunion is coming up and I could use a date. Ever been to Rhode Island?

I've never been there. I'm not sure if this is serious, but aren't you a little old for me?

I wasn't serious insofar as I have no interest in going to my reunion; nobody I know is going.

I actually didn't know your age until I just checked it. I think 6-7 years is pretty reasonable. I didn't blink when my 64 year old mom dated guys in their 50's and 70's. A decade would probably be my limit. What's yours?

2-3 years older/younger.

Is that based on experience?

No. It's just based on preferences.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 10:29:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I felt the same around your age, though without any real reason or explanation other than it seemed appropriate. Such preferences rarely stand up to real world testing, for me anyway =). My decade age limit difference would likely also fall, given the right test partner.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2012 12:16:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/12/2012 10:29:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I felt the same around your age, though without any real reason or explanation other than it seemed appropriate. Such preferences rarely stand up to real world testing, for me anyway =). My decade age limit difference would likely also fall, given the right test partner.

It depends on the person or people involved. I have dated younger Women as low as 21 years of age. But it depends on their presentation and level of maturity as well. I have also dated Women who were 20 years older than I, and it was a rather eye opening experience if you know what I mean.
So again, it just depends on the people involved.
This is nothing new anyway..........