Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.december212012.com...

Let me just put it this way:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 4:36:57 PM
Oh no, it says only 20,000 days until the actual event. Let me dig up my nuclear guns, should be useful against all the meteors.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 4:43:08 PM
We have entered a new era in our existence.
A new beginning.
A renewed enlightenment.

We have entered a time of peace and harmony,
hope and change,
love and understanding.
and a time of desire and ability to take back what has been taken from us. . . our dignity as human beings.

We will no longer be subjected to tyrannical governments,
man made religious directives
and human degradation.
We will stand as one against evil and injustice and pursue our right to exist in a free and just world.

The time has come.
The time is now,
the scales have tilted
and the power is now with the people.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 12:05:58 AM
At 1/14/2013 4:43:08 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
We have entered a new era in our existence.
A new beginning.
A renewed enlightenment.

We have entered a time of peace and harmony,
hope and change,
love and understanding.
and a time of desire and ability to take back what has been taken from us. . . our dignity as human beings.

We will no longer be subjected to tyrannical governments,
man made religious directives
and human degradation.
We will stand as one against evil and injustice and pursue our right to exist in a free and just world.

The time has come.
The time is now,
the scales have tilted
and the power is now with the people.

Beautiful. Now if only the masses would wake up and realize the power that has been given to them. Social media/the information age - the death of tradition. The death of our enslavements. It is time to question everything, question perfectionism, question modernism, question consumerism, question ideology, question religion, question government. Mr. John Doe, tear down this wall! Beyond the barricade is there a world you'd like to see? The time is now and for the first time in history, given the advancements of technology in the realm of the world wide web, it is possible to realize the goals of freedom. The equality of mankind. It is time for a 3rd American revolution, the 2nd being the Civil War, of course. King George has come again and it is time to renew the spirit of the Founding Fathers. In short, it is indeed time for a new enlightenment. And it's coming whether you like it or not. The only question is, on whose side will you stand, who will you fight for? Because, after all, you can't be neutral on a moving train. It's time to wake up and see where we all stand. What are we living for and what are we willing to die for? Do we progress or regress? I don't know, but I do know that the choice is ours, as long as - and it's a bit iffy - we realize it. Alas, how many people really do realize it? Not nearly enough. We've still got work to do.