Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Cut off your nose to spite your face

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2013 7:18:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
About EUR 1bn in credit aid, and grants, and investments for constructing this LNG terminal of pipeline connecting Poland with Qatar. EU bargains one trouble for another. Definitely Muslim gas won't be cheaper than Russian one. And all this waste of money is just for spiting RF and for getting out from dependence from Russians.
For sure that's good purpose. Yet what would we get in exchange? We refuse feeding Russian nasty dictatorship with official democratic system of government and prefer most it to most liberal... absolute monarchy. Am I right?? Just look at it! Their current Emir overthrew 'bloodlessly' his own Dad. Emir obeys just Shari'a law and has final say on all matters.
Just correct me if I'm wrong. During this financial crisis with EU insolvency our authorities are ready to pay enormous sum of money to f*ck off literally democratic state for sake of some wild barbarians loving storing to death of two-timers and necrophilism.
Sorry, I must be too dumb to understand logic of Poles and Brussels aiding them.