Blade Runner Shoots Blonde Stunner

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2013 7:38:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Blade Runner Shoots Blonde Stunner in South African Spak Attack Shock

South African Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius, popularly known as "blade runner", has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the fatal shooting of his stunning blonde girlfriend at his home in Pretoria.

Police may be speculating that the spastic sprinter cracked when his girlfriend, a model who had the full compliment of two legs, complained about him "coming home from the pub legless".

The handicapped homicide suspect is now being held in police custody and is reported to be "sad at the moment" but, on the plus side, today is St Valentine's Day and at least he will not have to lavish gifts on his girlfriend, which should cheer him up a bit.

The disabled detainee will appear in court just as soon as the police have figured out how to attach a ball and chain to stop him going on the run.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 1:50:18 AM
At 2/14/2013 7:38:19 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

South African Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius, popularly known as "blade runner", has been arrested on suspicion of murder after the fatal shooting of his stunning blonde girlfriend at his home in Pretoria.

Police may be speculating that the spastic sprinter cracked when his girlfriend, a model who had the full compliment of two legs, complained about him "coming home from the pub legless".

The handicapped homicide suspect is now being held in police custody and is reported to be "sad at the moment" but, on the plus side, today is St Valentine's Day and at least he will not have to lavish gifts on his girlfriend, which should cheer him up a bit.

The disabled detainee will appear in court just as soon as the police have figured out how to attach a ball and chain to stop him going on the run.

Thanks for a genuinely entertaining post.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 10:59:25 AM
At 2/24/2013 1:50:18 AM, charleslb wrote:

Really? It's not very PC...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 11:01:45 AM
For a second I thought the guy on this site named blade runner had killed someone.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:14:07 PM
At 2/24/2013 10:59:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 2/24/2013 1:50:18 AM, charleslb wrote:

Really? It's not very PC...

Yes, but I realize that you're not one of those morally cowardly individuals (i.e., rightists) who conceal bigotry behind the lame claim that they're merely exercising their right to be politically incorrect. You're in fact merely exercising your right to express your wit, and I have no issue with that whatsoever. Mm-hmm, you're not at all coming from a place of politically strident insensitivity, and you certainly didn't cross over into bad taste, nor did you fail to amuse, ergo more power to you.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:36:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why is this thread in particular getting spammed, hahaah?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush