Jump to topic:

Carnage on Carnival Dream

Stoppard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 9:01:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The direction of the Carnival Cruise Lines and U.S. Coast Guard conceal the horrible truth. My wife appeared to be on the board right during this disaster. She was totally out of condition when they brought her back to Port Canaveral. She just repeated some weird phrase about Islamites and the bomb. By the way we've seen some suspicious containers resembling coffins very much. The police unloaded from the same plane. It looks like the Carnival Cruise Lines has been just hushing up another terrorist accident. They say other passengers have got pretty sums on their accounts as apologies from the Company. We think that this is a payment for their silence. For my wife she has got nothing. For sure those scoundrels just considered her mentally disturbed and unfit as a witness.
Well, just you wait. I'll raise entire community and initiate investigation about all those suspicious 'accidents' with Carnival liners.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:27:31 PM
Do you happen to have any proof?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:42:22 PM
Is this a conspiracy theory you just made up? $10 says your wife is fine.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men