Jump to topic:

Sean Hannity met on his own level

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2013 10:42:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That was a thing of beauty. I loathe that bloviating waste of meat with every bone in my body.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 12:44:03 AM
At 3/25/2013 10:42:30 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
That was a thing of beauty. I loathe that bloviating waste of meat with every bone in my body.

Strong words to use against another man. Disagree, sure. Call him a waste who you loathe with every fiber of your being? Distasteful.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 2:10:08 AM
Bias commentators on all sides really do disgust me. They are cockroaches, scurrying away from journalistic integrity and burying themselves in the filth and ignorance of propaganda. It makes me sick to think they can spew their bile with a straight face.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 5:31:20 PM
At 3/26/2013 12:44:03 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Strong words to use against another man. Disagree, sure. Call him a waste who you loathe with every fiber of your being? Distasteful.

What's distasteful is the fact that such deplorably unscrupulous characters as Hannity are treated like actual journalists. Requisite to the very idea of taste is the act of distinguishing between things which are acceptable, and things which are not. Mr. Hannity falls squarely in the latter category.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 5:39:07 PM

The congressmen's argument reduces to: "You is one dumb@ss mothafucka, cracka'!"

Sean Hannity's response reduces to: "Um... huh?"
Tsar of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 5:45:21 PM
Sean Hannity supports Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and smacked down Ann Coulter when she tried to badmouth them. I like Sean Hannity's effectiveness at defeating Liberals though I disagree with him on Muslims and Israel.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 6:15:42 PM
At 3/26/2013 5:39:07 PM, YYW wrote:

The congressmen's argument reduces to: "You is one dumb@ss mothafucka, cracka'!"

Sean Hannity's response reduces to: "Um... huh?"

The Congressman made a lot of good points to back up his assertions, even if he didn't organize them in that succinct a manner. Sean Hannity is a horrible journalist. He isn't even a good propagandist. I mean, he played Carmina Burana over Obama speaking. How subtle. Perhaps he should apply for a job editing action movie trailers...
- Hilaire Belloc -
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 11:33:34 AM
There are leftist and rightist journalists/anchors. But the rightists are on their own as far as unethical tactics are concerned.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.