Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:26:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://m.usatoday.com...

0_o

I was called into work today else i was going to actually go watch it, scary... hope nobody is seriously injured, but watchin the videos that are coming out it seems likely...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:32:35 PM
Yeah, reports of serious injuries, lost limbs, etc...

Copley Plaza is pretty much on lockdown, apparently the explosions came from within or near the copley plaza hotel.

fix'd
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:44:25 PM
http://www.foxnews.com...

Multiple casualties, and a witness says it looked like one of the explosions originated from a trashcan, obviously still nothing solid on what caused them...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:45:51 PM
At 4/15/2013 2:44:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Multiple casualties, and a witness says it looked like one of the explosions originated from a trashcan, obviously still nothing solid on what caused them...

They're saying they're pretty sure it was some sort of device. They're quickly ruling out accidental cause.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:46:01 PM
That's crazy, and not in a good way.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:47:09 PM
At 4/15/2013 2:45:51 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

They're saying they're pretty sure it was some sort of device. They're quickly ruling out accidental cause.

frackin a...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 2:48:01 PM
At 4/15/2013 2:47:09 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/15/2013 2:45:51 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

frackin a...

They're saying its probably a device in a trash can and the two explosions were timed to go off within seconds of each other.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:01:05 PM
I don't think this was a malicious act, as the clock was at 4 hr 9 min. Don't most (or at least the winner) have times of around 3 hours for finishing?

If it was a purposeful act, why have it occur towards the end of the marathon, and not at the height of its excitement?
My work here is, finally, done.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:07:47 PM
At least 2 dead,22 injured, lots of limbs blown off, two coordinated explosions on opposite sides of the street
Is what ive heard so far
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:08:24 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:01:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't think this was a malicious act, as the clock was at 4 hr 9 min. Don't most (or at least the winner) have times of around 3 hours for finishing?

If it was a purposeful act, why have it occur towards the end of the marathon, and not at the height of its excitement?

It was intentional.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:09:56 PM

must have gone wrong. This was an attack. And if wasn't domestic, I'm joining the marines.
#BlackLivesMatter
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:13:30 PM

I dunno, lots of stuff can go wrong with an attack.

I hope it was just an accident.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:15:37 PM
Something like twelve people dead now, apparently.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:16:45 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:09:56 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

must have gone wrong. This was an attack. And if wasn't domestic, I'm joining the marines.

Could have gone wrong; I don't deny this. My logic is founded on the attackers' abilities. However, I will still wait more than an hour or so before forming a solid opinion.

Also, out of curiousity and assuming you are serious, if you would join the marines if this wasn't domestic, would you join the FBI/police if it was?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:18:54 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:16:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Could have gone wrong; I don't deny this. My logic is founded on the attackers' abilities being flawless, which is quite possibly an unwarranted assumption to make. However, I will still wait more than an hour or so before forming a solid opinion.

Also, out of curiousity and assuming you are serious, if you would join the marines if this wasn't domestic, would you join the FBI/police if it was?

Fixed
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:20:24 PM

Could have gone wrong; I don't deny this. My logic is founded on the attackers' abilities. However, I will still wait more than an hour or so before forming a solid opinion.

I am a cop
#BlackLivesMatter
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:24:14 PM
So there is 50 injured, twelve dead, and a third explosive device was found that didn't go off. So I'm pretty sure it was planned.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:26:19 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:20:24 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am a cop

Well, that answers that, doesn't it. (Should I have known you were a cop, as you seem angry I didn't)
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:26:52 PM
I really doubt that this is a foreign attack. It'd have to be more high-profile than this to get the desired response for a foreign attack.

In any case, I hope the perpetrator is found. We'll have a nice cell waiting for him.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:27:13 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:24:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
So there is 50 injured, twelve dead, and a third explosive device was found that didn't go off. So I'm pretty sure it was planned.

Sounds like it.
Was this found in a hotel that starts with an M?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:27:40 PM
CNN is reporting 2 dead, 28 injured(mostly serious injuroes), and there are unconfirmed reports of a third explosive device found near the Mandarin Hotel that had not gone off, Still unconfirmed, but now this brings up the worry, how many bombs could there potentially be?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:28:20 PM

Not well planned, if the third one never detonated. I bet that that third device will lead to the perpetrator.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:28:39 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:26:52 PM, drhead wrote:
I really doubt that this is a foreign attack. It'd have to be more high-profile than this to get the desired response for a foreign attack.

In any case, I hope the perpetrator is found. We'll have a nice cell waiting for him.

Well, if you look at some of the recent attempts, this is kinda in lieu with what we've seen. Plus, this is the worlds biggest Marathon. It's possible they planned on it hitting the runners, but something went wrong. A third bomb has been found that didn't go off.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:30:11 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:27:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Sounds like it.
Was this found in a hotel that starts with an M?

No idea, I'm getting the news from my mom, who I think is getting it via fox news.

Sounds like it though.

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:34:38 PM
Another unconfirmed report of a fourth device
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:36:25 PM
IT'S NORTH KOREA! THEY'VE ATTACKED AMERICA! God help us.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:37:23 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:36:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
IT'S NORTH KOREA! THEY'VE ATTACKED AMERICA! God help us.

Are you being serious?

Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:39:23 PM
At 4/15/2013 3:26:19 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/15/2013 3:20:24 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

I am a cop

Well, that answers that, doesn't it. (Should I have known you were a cop, as you seem angry I didn't)

not angry. I'm actually really sad. And I'm not joining with some sense of revenge either. The more I think about it though the less likely it seems to be an attack on the U.S itself. Just need to wait a few days until Geo works out his theory about why Obama did this
#BlackLivesMatter
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 3:40:26 PM
Some people are really sick.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.