Jump to topic:

Last Tweets of a Terrorist

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 4:45:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
These are just crazy. They make him look ridiculously normal sounding. Some of them are even pretty funny. And some of them are little ominous. At least one will give Geo an orgasm.

Tweets from one of the Boston Marathon Bombers.

http://likes.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 3:28:27 AM
I guess these texts would have been analysed by psychologists and scrutinized by psychoanalysist's thousands of times by thousands of experts 24/7.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 5:22:25 PM
Lets put rainbows and unicorns around the confused terrorist. We need to make him more human and palatable. It really wasn't his fault. We need to talk about him endlessly and have his name remembered in history books. Over time he will be a hero.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 11:44:43 PM
At 4/25/2013 5:22:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
Lets put rainbows and unicorns around the confused terrorist. We need to make him more human and palatable. It really wasn't his fault. We need to talk about him endlessly and have his name remembered in history books. Over time he will be a hero.

I'm never going to understand what your objective is.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 6:22:34 AM
If there is any benefit in showing these pretty normal tweets, it's not to humanize the terrorist, but rather to make any normal muslim still look suspicious.