Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 4:40:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://radio.foxnews.com...

Title: Air Force Officer Told to Remove Bible from Desk
"He said last year an Air Force officer was told he could no longer keep a Bible on his desk because it "may" appear that he was condoning a particular religion."

That is the only sentence in the article relevant to the title.
The rest of the article is LITERALLY just rhetorical partisan posturing.
This guy was featured on Hannity for this "story" and was presented as having done some major investigation or some bullsh1t.

Fox News, THIS is why nobody wants to come over to your house after school.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 4:41:55 PM
Well, it should be noted that this is by no means something Fox does, its just they are more obvious about it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 4:47:01 PM
At 5/3/2013 4:41:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Well, it should be noted that this is by no means something Fox does, its just they are more obvious about it.

I take it you meant to say something "only" Fox does? And yeah, that's obvious. I was made aware of this piece via a blindly conservative friend on fb who was lamenting the alleged persistent loss of religious freedom in the U.S. under Obama.... please...

When Hannity covered this on T.V., he called this situation a "christian cleansing" that Obama was doing... SERIOUSLY? A "CHRISTIAN CLEANSING?" come on... come. on.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 4:48:18 PM
At 5/3/2013 4:47:01 PM, Oryus wrote:

I take it you meant to say something "only" Fox does? And yeah, that's obvious. I was made aware of this piece via a blindly conservative friend on fb who was lamenting the alleged persistent loss of religious freedom in the U.S. under Obama.... please...

When Hannity covered this on T.V., he called this situation a "christian cleansing" that Obama was doing... SERIOUSLY? A "CHRISTIAN CLEANSING?" come on... come. on.

Well, some of us do need baths.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:36:32 PM
How... the f*ck... is this "news"? Speaking of that why is some athlete saying he or she is gay somehow news? Who gives a rats azz
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:40:15 PM

I more disturbed that he'd say that it was Obama's doing. Unless somehow there's an exeuctive order that Obama recently signed, I don't see how you can blame Obama for an incident he probably hasn't even heard about.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:55:27 PM
At 5/4/2013 6:40:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I more disturbed that he'd say that it was Obama's doing. Unless somehow there's an exeuctive order that Obama recently signed, I don't see how you can blame Obama for an incident he probably hasn't even heard about.

Everything that happens in a country is the president's fault.

Except for when it's the former president's fault.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:49:33 PM
At 5/4/2013 6:36:32 PM, sadolite wrote:
How... the f*ck... is this "news"? Speaking of that why is some athlete saying he or she is gay somehow news? Who gives a rats azz

Indeed, sir.

I find the answer might be because news channels have WAY too many time-slots to fill so they must fill it with garbage.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:51:37 PM
At 5/4/2013 6:40:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:

lol I don't know what to be more disturbed by: the insinuation that Obama has control of every single decision made by every individual in the military and government or the use of the phrase "Christian cleansing" to describe an event in THE UNITED STATES- a f*cking Christian safe haven, if anything.
:
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2013 1:26:57 AM
All news organizations pick stories that they think will be of interest to their audience. Apparently all news organizations think crime stories interest their audience. Fox has lots of religion stories.

House hearings on Monday included testimony from Mr. Hicks, the deputy to the Ambassador to Libya, that he phoned Hillary Clinton at 2AM on the night the Ambassdor was killed, and told her that there was no demonstration at Benghazi, that the last words from the ambassador were that they were under attack, and that an organization linked to al Qaeda had been identified as organizing the attack. Mortar fire and rocket-propelled grenades were used in the attack. Yet for ten days the Administration insisted that the attack was the result of a demonstration protesting a video.

Hicks was subsequently prevented from talking to investigators and was demoted.

Fox thought this was news, and devoted 1 hr 50 minutes to airing the testimony. MSNBC thought it was not news, and gave it no time whatsoever.