Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

WBC to Picket Slayer Funeral

YYW
Posts: 40,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 10:07:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/5/2013 9:59:45 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Click: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

That's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.
... Or one of the best.

I really hope that Slayer's fans attack WBC unmercifully, and there is a part of me which thinks they will.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 10:12:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/5/2013 10:07:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/5/2013 9:59:45 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Click: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

That's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.
... Or one of the best.

I really hope that Slayer's fans attack WBC unmercifully, and there is a part of me which thinks they will.

While I think they may want to, the presence of armed officers will likely keep the violence to a minimum... There will probably be plenty of obscenities being yelled though and anything could happen I suppose... so it should be interesting.
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Posts: 40,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 10:15:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/5/2013 10:12:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/5/2013 10:07:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/5/2013 9:59:45 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Click: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

That's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.
... Or one of the best.

I really hope that Slayer's fans attack WBC unmercifully, and there is a part of me which thinks they will.

While I think they may want to, the presence of armed officers will likely keep the violence to a minimum... There will probably be plenty of obscenities being yelled though and anything could happen I suppose... so it should be interesting.

I'm sure you're right, but I still hope.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:33:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
$20 says someone will at least attempt to slash a WBC member with a razor.

That's how I think it'll happen, anyways.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I personally hope flammable sewage effluent is dropped onto the present WBC members and ignited with a Hanneman guitar pick.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
YYW
Posts: 40,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:51:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 7:46:11 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I personally hope flammable sewage effluent is dropped onto the present WBC members and ignited with a Hanneman guitar pick.

I would be ok with this.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,912
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:38:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I hope we get some juicy youtube footage of the verbal exchanges... So would you say the mean IQ is higher for Slayer fans or WBC members?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 2:47:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wasn't the guitarist anti-gay?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:30:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here is a list of members of the church, their email addresses, their phone numbers, and their addresses. http://www.anon...<x>paste.me/anon<x>paste2/index.php?65e2832b96b888e3#Uxqr8wrq3ljskOY76+ubZQvSmcEtYCbIfZBqWpaGcMI
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:31:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here is a list of members of the church, their email addresses, their phone numbers, and their addresses [http://tinyurl.com...]. Encryption key got messed up.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:15:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2013 10:31:46 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Here is a list of members of the church, their email addresses, their phone numbers, and their addresses [http://tinyurl.com...]. Encryption key got messed up.

LOL I'll call some of the numbers later acting like it's a gay hot line! It seems this list came out 3 years ago, I hope the numbers still work.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 2:58:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2013 11:15:56 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 10:31:46 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Here is a list of members of the church, their email addresses, their phone numbers, and their addresses [http://tinyurl.com...]. Encryption key got messed up.

LOL I'll call some of the numbers later acting like it's a gay hot line! It seems this list came out 3 years ago, I hope the numbers still work.

The list came out after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.