Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

July 4th a march with at least 1,000 armed.

Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 2:11:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is understandable, how ever this guy is not really considering what the outcome could turn out. Who's to say that the strange people he's asked to partake with him won't follow his steps and end up starting something? Starting up a civil war or something? What about war period? Other countries already hate America and this might give them a reason to show it while the USA is distracted with this event.. What do you make of this?

http://freedomoutpost.com...
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 3:43:34 PM
Its a silly idea, to put it simply, its only going to cause problems, and solve none of the problems they are trying to solve
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 3:51:23 PM
At 5/13/2013 3:43:34 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its a silly idea, to put it simply, its only going to cause problems, and solve none of the problems they are trying to solve

Ye that's why I'm saying.. It's not a good idea..
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 3:52:32 PM
At 5/13/2013 3:48:03 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Humans hate peace. We feel more comfortable in conflict and this guy is trying to ignite a huge one.

Oh I know what you mean.. I wonder if he even thought about anything before sending invites out in public to total strangers instead of inviting people he's acquainted with?..
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 3:55:10 PM
Guess who has a one way ticket! This guy!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 4:25:26 PM
At 5/13/2013 3:55:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Guess who has a one way ticket! This guy!

What do you mean by that?
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2013 4:39:21 PM
America makes an excellent plot for a story. I enjoy watching it all safe from the other side of the world. Good luck protagonists!
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...