Only in Canada lol

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 7:35:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This made my day.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 7:48:29 PM
At 5/28/2013 7:35:36 PM, 000ike wrote:
This made my day.

That is hilarious. I enjoyed how polite most of them were though, despite the plump fellow's indignation after being called a "fat fvck."
Tsar of DDO
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 10:19:56 PM
Alright, anyone else think Rob is eerily similar to Chris Farley?

Also, I love the grin on Rob's face when the guy calls him a "fat f*ck." That kind of stuff is like Christmas for politicians being pressed on hard questions.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2013 6:48:25 AM
At 5/28/2013 10:19:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
Alright, anyone else think Rob is eerily similar to Chris Farley?

Also, I love the grin on Rob's face when the guy calls him a "fat f*ck." That kind of stuff is like Christmas for politicians being pressed on hard questions.

He doesn't really look like Chris Farley, but he sounds a heck of a lot like him.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 9:31:32 PM
This made my day.

Calling someone a "fat f#ck" is a "verbal assault"? LOL

Now I see where Obama gets his material from.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:10:46 PM
At 6/26/2013 9:31:32 PM, JustCheNo wrote:
This made my day.

Calling someone a "fat f#ck" is a "verbal assault"? LOL

Now I see where Obama gets his material from.

Except that Ford is right wing (at least what's considered "right" in Canada).
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:11:53 PM
But seriously, Ford is pretty badas$. I mean, he's been caught smoking crack with drug dealers and he's still mayor. Definitely one of the best mayors in Canada.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."