Jump to topic:

Bill Cosby's comments...

tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 10:23:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh no! Bill Cosby goes "full retard"! http://video.foxnews.com...

As an actor, he should know:
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 4:50:30 PM
At 6/12/2013 10:23:48 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:

As an actor, he should know:

Disclaimer: I already know what I am I am about to say will be taken completely out of context.

We should emulate them in some ways, not "all" ways. That is what Bill Cosby is referring to. In no way should we adopt acknowledge or allow any Muslim idea or tradition or Muslim person into this country that is in anyway connected to or influenced by "Shari law" Shari law is a contradiction to freedom, the two can in no way coexist in the same country.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 5:58:58 PM
Dear God, the Republican Allen West is completely mentally deficient. He has NO idea what he's talking about. His Twitter response said, "... we should b more like Muslims. U mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope ur kidding sir." What a nutjob -- these are completely MINIMAL parts of the Islamic group as a whole. If Obama says we should be brave like US soldiers, a similar nutjob response would sound, "Uh, you mean killing civilians, bombing children, raping women?" That's a small fraction of the whole group, ergo the response is ridiculous.

I'd love to either debate Sadolite or tBoone on the matter -- or both. Man up kids.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 7:45:43 PM
At 6/12/2013 5:58:58 PM, Mirza wrote:
Dear God, the Republican Allen West is completely mentally deficient. He has NO idea what he's talking about. His Twitter response said, "... we should b more like Muslims. U mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope ur kidding sir." What a nutjob -- these are completely MINIMAL parts of the Islamic group as a whole. If Obama says we should be brave like US soldiers, a similar nutjob response would sound, "Uh, you mean killing civilians, bombing children, raping women?" That's a small fraction of the whole group, ergo the response is ridiculous.

I'd love to either debate Sadolite or tBoone on the matter -- or both. Man up kids.

I agree that these facets of the Muslim community but they're still facets. I don't like the religion of Islam and the culture that surrounds it. But it's clear that most Americans don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Islam.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 2:24:46 AM
At 6/12/2013 7:45:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/12/2013 5:58:58 PM, Mirza wrote:

I agree that these facets of the Muslim community but they're still facets. I don't like the religion of Islam and the culture that surrounds it. But it's clear that most Americans don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Islam.

It's frightening that congresspeople are making such statements.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:55:32 AM

Bill Cosby used to make sense. Telling other black people not to have 10 babies with 10 different mothers, telling them to stay out of jail, telling them to get a job, stay off welfare, not to mouth off to cops, not to wear pants hanging half way down your azz, telling them to learn how to speak English and get a work ethic, etc. etc. etc.

How sad that he went from preaching common sense to endorsing a Satanic religion.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:57:35 AM
It's frightening that congresspeople are making such statements.

How dare they speak the truth, for once.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:59:59 AM
At 6/26/2013 11:55:32 AM, JustCheNo wrote:

Bill Cosby used to make sense. Telling other black people not to have 10 babies with 10 different mothers, telling them to stay out of jail, telling them to get a job, stay off welfare, not to mouth off to cops, not to wear pants hanging half way down your azz, telling them to learn how to speak English and get a work ethic, etc. etc. etc.

How sad that he went from preaching common sense to endorsing a Satanic religion.

Yer officially trolling. You've been found out sir, give it up.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 1:05:49 PM
At 6/26/2013 11:57:35 AM, JustCheNo wrote:
How dare you not have common sense. How dare you! Little kid.
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 1:26:52 PM
How dare you not have common sense. How dare you! Little kid.

That's the best you could come up with? LOL
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 4:25:54 PM
At 6/26/2013 1:26:52 PM, JustCheNo wrote:
That's the best you could come up with? LOL
Not sure, maybe I could come up with something more in uh, a debate? Or you can get that little kid, tBoone, to help you out. He seems like a tough guy. Go for it.
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 4:41:46 PM
Not sure, maybe I could come up with something more in uh, a debate? Or you can get that little kid, tBoone, to help you out. He seems like a tough guy. Go for it.

Says the guy who's made 12,000 posts. Got a job dude? Get a life?
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 12:55:35 AM
At 6/26/2013 4:41:46 PM, JustCheNo wrote:

Says the guy who's made 12,000 posts. Got a job dude? Get a life?

I wonder how many alts you've gone through.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?