Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Will Black People Riot WHEN Zimmerman Walks?

JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 6:03:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!"

Ever heard that one before? Of course you have. That's the same old tired mantra black people chant when they start burning cars after a verdict doesn't go their way. Destroying businesses, randomly pulling white people out of their cars and assaulting them, massive looting etc. etc..

I've been through two of these riots in Los Angeles so I know what I'm talking about. In fact in the last riot the only buildings that were spared were the ones that had "Black Owned Business" taped to their windows.

It doesn't even have to be a jury verdict. They'll burn cars when the Lakers win (or lose). Do you expect the same reaction WHEN Zimmerman is exonerated and set free?
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 12:02:40 AM
Well, if one wants to sugar coat it and be politically correct, One would say something like "We all need to come together and reflect and keep are anger to a minimum as we "know" a social injustice has been done. But more killing and rioting is not the answer." Then killing and rioting will take place.

If history is used as an indicator, I would say the chances are hovering around 100% to the affirmative.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 1:39:59 AM
At 6/28/2013 6:03:57 PM, JustCheNo wrote:
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!"

Ever heard that one before? Of course you have. That's the same old tired mantra black people chant when they start burning cars after a verdict doesn't go their way. Destroying businesses, randomly pulling white people out of their cars and assaulting them, massive looting etc. etc..

I've been through two of these riots in Los Angeles so I know what I'm talking about. In fact in the last riot the only buildings that were spared were the ones that had "Black Owned Business" taped to their windows.

It doesn't even have to be a jury verdict. They'll burn cars when the Lakers win (or lose). Do you expect the same reaction WHEN Zimmerman is exonerated and set free?

Of course a few idiots will. The question is, is this reflective of the entire population, i.e. does this show anything about those who do not participate in any given riot?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:33:18 AM

Do you expect the same reaction WHEN Zimmerman is exonerated and set free?

When? Where did you happen upon this insider knowledge as to how the trial will end?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:44:01 AM
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be the first rioters to throw the first Molotov cocktail.

Certainly only idiots will riot in the streets fueled by media race-pimp race baiting.

No one wants to recognize that Zimmerman is Hispanic. I thought the Left hates attacking Hispanics?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:52:58 AM
At 6/29/2013 3:44:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be the first rioters to throw the first Molotov cocktail.

I like the recurring SNL parody of Sharpton's television program (does he even have one?- I dunno).

Certainly only idiots will riot in the streets fueled by media race-pimp race baiting.

Race pimps?

No one wants to recognize that Zimmerman is Hispanic. I thought the Left hates attacking Hispanics?

Yes but Trayvon was black. And if you've ever consulted the weighting system that ALL leftists use you'd know that black sympathy always ranks higher. Do yer homework duuuude.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 8:05:28 AM
At 6/29/2013 12:02:40 AM, sadolite wrote:
Well, if one wants to sugar coat it and be politically correct, One would say something like "We all need to come together and reflect and keep are anger to a minimum as we "know" a social injustice has been done. But more killing and rioting is not the answer." Then killing and rioting will take place.

If history is used as an indicator, I would say the chances are hovering around 100% to the affirmative.

In the words of Rodney King (career criminal who died of a drug overdose) - "Cu - Cu - Cu" Can't We All Just Get Along?" How'd that that work out Rodney? Half of L.A. was burnt to the ground.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 11:34:51 AM
At 6/29/2013 10:28:07 AM, darkkermit wrote:
JustCheNo, why do you have your PM settings set off, even for friends?

What the hell is the PM setting?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 11:39:52 AM
At 6/29/2013 11:34:51 AM, JustCheNo wrote:
At 6/29/2013 10:28:07 AM, darkkermit wrote:
JustCheNo, why do you have your PM settings set off, even for friends?

What the hell is the PM setting?

Go to "Settings" on the left of your computer. Go to the privacy tab. Go to "Who can send you messages?". Set it to "Only My friends" or whatever setting you want.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 12:03:34 PM
Initially I thought Zimmerman was definitely guilty, but not so much anymore. There's definitely evidence of a fight, the voice yelling help was probably Zimmerman's, and according to one witness, Zimmerman was the one pinned down on the bottom. Then again, other witnesses say that Trayvon was on the bottom, and Zimmerman was explicitly told not to engage him.

So I don't see how a 2nd degree murder conviction would be possible. Manslaughter maybe?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 12:06:12 PM
At 6/29/2013 12:03:34 PM, 000ike wrote:
Initially I thought Zimmerman was definitely guilty, but not so much anymore. There's definitely evidence of a fight, the voice yelling help was probably Zimmerman's, and according to one witness, Zimmerman was the one pinned down on the bottom. Then again, other witnesses say that Trayvon was on the bottom, and Zimmerman was explicitly told not to engage him.

So I don't see how a 2nd degree murder conviction would be possible. Manslaughter maybe?

You weren't aware that there was a fight until now? The question really becomes, if you instigate a fight, can you pull a gun and claim self-defense because you are losing?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 12:22:47 PM
You weren't aware that there was a fight until now? The question really becomes, if you instigate a fight, can you pull a gun and claim self-defense because you are losing?

Except that TRAYVON instigated the fight and attempted to murder Zimmerman.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM
Probaby. The real question is -- will mestizos riot if Zimmerman isn't acquitted?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 1:15:13 PM
At 6/29/2013 1:14:00 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Probably. The real question is -- will mestizos riot if Zimmerman isn't acquitted?

fix'd
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 2:31:29 PM
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!"

And riots only occur by blacks?
In MN, there were riots and turned cars and what not when the college team won the championship (twice) in hockey. To my understanding, blacks don't generally care about hockey, even up here.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 2:38:32 PM
At 6/29/2013 12:06:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Yes, I believe you can, if the fight you started escalates to impending death. If I start a fight, I just want to hurt you, not kill you. However, if I start losing, and I am on the ground defeated, and you then pick up a cinderblock and are about to crush my head, yes, I can defend myself. (This is not what happened, I am just explaining a scenario)

So, if Zimmerman truly thought his life was in danger, he could legally respond with deadly force, regardless if he started the fight, which is arguable (since he "stalked" Trayvon).
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 2:40:35 PM
At 6/29/2013 12:22:47 PM, JustCheNo wrote:

Except that TRAYVON instigated the fight and attempted to murder Zimmerman.

How did Trayvon attempt to murder Zimmerman? Was he choking him?
It has been said that Trayvon was on top pummeling Zimmerman; however, that does not mean Trayvon was trying to kill him. Do we, or anyone, know if Trayvon had finished and was getting up, and then was shot. If so, Zimmerman's life was not in danger. If not, it's a dicey issue.
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 2:57:28 PM
At 6/29/2013 2:40:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I'm trying not to laugh at your extreme ignorance. Trayvon was stradling Zimmerman pounding his head into concrete. This account has already been confirmed by two eyewitnesses, not to mention the injuries to Zimmerman's head and face. There were virtually NO INJURIES to Trayvon's body, other than the gunshot that killed him, that Zimmerman inflicted in self defense.

Do yourself a favor and read the news once in awhile.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:02:27 PM
At 6/29/2013 2:57:28 PM, JustCheNo wrote:

I'm trying not to laugh at your extreme ignorance. Trayvon was stradling Zimmerman pounding his head into concrete. This account has already been confirmed by two eyewitnesses, not to mention the injuries to Zimmerman's head and face. There were virtually NO INJURIES to Trayvon's body, other than the gunshot that killed him, that Zimmerman inflicted in self defense.

lol... I literally have been LOLing every time you make a post, because of how exceedingly ignorant you appear to be. But in all seriousness, you would be well advised to moderate your behavior.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:14:39 PM

The charge should have been manslaughter, but the prosecution was playing the P.C. card, and didn't want to deal with the blowback of not charging murder for the shooting death of an unarmed black teen.

The murder charge could stick, if you could prove that Zimmerman's act of following Trayvon was tantamount to stalking, and the fight that Trayvon (assuming he threw the first punch) was an expected result of the stalking. This is enough for manslaughter. To get to murder, the DA needs to show that Zimmerman meant for this to happen, like he was out looking for trouble. This is feasably possible, but I think a bridge too far.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:17:52 PM
At 6/29/2013 2:57:28 PM, JustCheNo wrote:

Appearantly you didn't read my other post, and you missed the implied question.

So, tell me, where exactly was Trayvon when he was shot? Was he on top of Zimmerman pounding his head in? Or was he finished with that and getting up to run away (assuming he didn't see the gun)?

Banging someone's head against the cement is murdering them? I thought it was beating them into submission...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:55:03 PM
At 6/29/2013 2:07:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Great, another racist troll . . . Just what we needed.

What's the difference between an ideological tyrant and a racist? The ideological tyrant hates everyone and is more likely to kill
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 3:56:47 PM
At 6/29/2013 2:07:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Great, another racist troll . . . Just what we needed.

He's not racist, he's just an idiot.

Forgive him; he doesn't know any better.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 1:35:30 PM
What a jury will do is unpredictable. O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony were found not guilty in spite of the evidence, so no one can be sure of what will happen to Zimmerman.

Charges were only brought against Zimmerman as result of political pressure. The investigating officer thought there was no chance of proving guilt, so they replaced the officer and brought in an outside prosecutor. At the end of the prosecution case the defense will ask the judge to dismiss the charges due to lack of evidence. It will be interesting to see if the judge does that. I think the politics will pressure her into letting it go to the jury, even if a case has not been made.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:41:17 AM
At 7/3/2013 1:35:30 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
What a jury will do is unpredictable. O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony were found not guilty in spite of the evidence, so no one can be sure of what will happen to Zimmerman.

Charges were only brought against Zimmerman as result of political pressure. The investigating officer thought there was no chance of proving guilt, so they replaced the officer and brought in an outside prosecutor. At the end of the prosecution case the defense will ask the judge to dismiss the charges due to lack of evidence. It will be interesting to see if the judge does that. I think the politics will pressure her into letting it go to the jury, even if a case has not been made.

I agree with the second part. They'll have to send it to the jury given the sheer magnitude of the case's popularity. But there isn't a strong case the prosecution can make for second-degree. Second-degree would imply that Zimmerman thought that his encounter could have lead to someone's death, something that would be pretty hard to prove. Like Khaos said, manslaughter makes much more sense and is the most feasible option for them. The prosecution has basically thrown this case by pushing for murder imo.

Lol, did anyone see the joke that O'Mara told about jury selection?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2013 8:28:50 AM
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!"

No. Karma will take care of Zimmerman. No bad deed goes unpunished.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 6:04:14 PM
so these people are saying that if they don't get their "justice" they are going to throw a temper tantrum and cry their @sses off
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.