Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Yay North Carolina :D

THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislater passes a bill that practicly stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
slo1
Posts: 4,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 12:22:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislater passes a bill that practicly stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Unintended consequences. That is all I have to say about that. Best bump up funding for the poor.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislater passes a bill that practicly stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 7:18:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people.

I don't see killing a child for any purpose a righteous decision either, but it is not my right to tell other people how to live their life. Period.
Can you even define liberty? I ask because an unborn child has no liberties according to the definition of liberty.

If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives.

It's not societies place to tell people what they can and can not do with their body as long as it doesn't disrupt the function of the society.
Paying more taxes to take care of unwanted children disrupts our society more so than abortions.

If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death.

Again, I agree. That is not my right to force my opinion on another person though.

God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

God gave that pregnant woman the choice of freewill as well, I guess he doesn't know what he is doing as well as you and all the other prolifers seeing as you think freewill only applies to the people you deem politically correct huh?
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 8:54:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives.

There is a problem here, there are people in the Pro life (read forced birth) that demand that abstinence only be taught. Kinda hard to be smart with contraceptives when you are kept in deliberate ignorance.

If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption.

What ? because you say so ? If a woman is raped, she shouldn't be forced to go through with an unwanted pregency.

Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

When people don't have good arguments they used bad ones. Demanding that something that should or shouldn't be done cause God is against it is the oldest trick in the book.

Also notice that this line of reasoning of only God has the right to take life away didn't seem to apply when a certain nation dropped a nuclear bomb on a certain city.

In other words this line of reasoning is used selectively. Its amazing that religious people don't get called out on this more often. I think its time we did.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 11:50:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child.

Says which righteous authority?
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:28:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child.

THE_OPINIONATOR, I see you are for animal rights. I find this position to be a bit hypocritical in this sense, since you seem to think that human life is the only valuable life.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 12:30:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislater passes a bill that practicly stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Oh lawdy lawdy... that's what I think.
Tsar of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 7:06:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

The right to life is not a positive right. Just as a homeless man cannot infringe on your home because he needs food to live, so too can an infant not infringe on its mother's body to secure the resources it needs to live. You're a typical Republican; you only support positive rights for infants in the womb. Once they are in the cradle, you have no qualms about permitting them to die of starvation. This is because this entire struggle is really about controlling sexuality, and not about the lives of infants. You could not care less about them. That is why you think that once they are in the cradle, they become part of the 47% who think they have a right to food, and that they should stop thinking they have a right to food and just die. Why do they have a right to food before they are in the cradle? Why does this right vaporize when they are in the cradle?

There is a difference between randomly shooting people and refusing to let another being use you in order to make sure it lives. That is the difference between negating the positive right, which doesn't exist, and violating the negative right, which does exist.

You're also probably one of this weird McRapey people who is trying to trick women in to caring for the children of their rapists. I know very well that oxytocin is secreted at birth to support mother-child bonding. You probably knew this as well, and wanted to take advantage of to help rapists reproduce.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 7:07:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child e
There is nothing intrinsically special about human life. No being deserves a positive right to life
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 8:33:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 12:28:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child.

THE_OPINIONATOR, I see you are for animal rights. I find this position to be a bit hypocritical in this sense, since you seem to think that human life is the only valuable life.

To a certain extent, I don't believe in putting the lives of animals before the lives of humans though.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 8:46:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 7:06:08 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

The right to life is not a positive right. Just as a homeless man cannot infringe on your home because he needs food to live, so too can an infant not infringe on its mother's body to secure the resources it needs to live. You're a typical Republican; you only support positive rights for infants in the womb. Once they are in the cradle, you have no qualms about permitting them to die of starvation. This is because this entire struggle is really about controlling sexuality, and not about the lives of infants. You could not care less about them. That is why you think that once they are in the cradle, they become part of the 47% who think they have a right to food, and that they should stop thinking they have a right to food and just die. Why do they have a right to food before they are in the cradle? Why does this right vaporize when they are in the cradle?

There is a difference between randomly shooting people and refusing to let another being use you in order to make sure it lives. That is the difference between negating the positive right, which doesn't exist, and violating the negative right, which does exist.

You're also probably one of this weird McRapey people who is trying to trick women in to caring for the children of their rapists. I know very well that oxytocin is secreted at birth to support mother-child bonding. You probably knew this as well, and wanted to take advantage of to help rapists reproduce.

Listen, you don't know me or my story. You only know what I choose to tell you. So please, I don't need you labling me.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 10:16:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 8:33:38 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 12:28:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:44:27 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/30/2013 11:35:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/30/2013 9:34:50 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/29/2013 11:19:16 AM, drhead wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

One problem with this (well, multiple, but I'll work with the most important one): Embryos don't have life in the human sense. Do you remember being in the womb? If you don't, then you were not alive in the human sense, and there is no harm in taking something away that was never given in the first place. From the point of view of the embryo, there is no perceptible difference between being aborted and never existing in the first place.

life begins at conception, living is living.

Then people should be imprisoned for killing bacteria and germs seeing as they are considered living at conception and all forms of life are precious.

Nope. The conception of a child.

THE_OPINIONATOR, I see you are for animal rights. I find this position to be a bit hypocritical in this sense, since you seem to think that human life is the only valuable life.

To a certain extent, I don't believe in putting the lives of animals before the lives of humans though.

I believe that thinking you understand the difference between which life forms are more or less important is a god complex.

All hail Oppinionator and all others who have the ability to discern who should live and die on our planet. Praise them for we are saved. Halleluiah!
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2013 8:58:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.

Well I don't think that one should have a right to kill a developing humsn being.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2013 9:45:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/1/2013 8:58:40 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.

Well I don't think that one should have a right to kill a developing humsn being.

Well, why should you make the choice that the woman should? It isn't your choice to make.
The woman should be able to have the choice on whether she wants a baby or not. I think it's terrible that you think if a 12 year old girl was raped, for example, you would want her to have the baby if she was pregnant. It should be a choice, why should other people automatically decide what happens to a woman's body?
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 1:59:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/1/2013 9:45:01 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/1/2013 8:58:40 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.

Well I don't think that one should have a right to kill a developing humsn being.

Well, why should you make the choice that the woman should? It isn't your choice to make.
The woman should be able to have the choice on whether she wants a baby or not. I think it's terrible that you think if a 12 year old girl was raped, for example, you would want her to have the baby if she was pregnant. It should be a choice, why should other people automatically decide what happens to a woman's body?

In the state of North Carolina, if someone kills a pregnant woman, not only are they charged with the murder of the mother, but also the child.

So explain to me now then, why do we recognize it as life when it is murdered in cold blood when the mother is killed, but then say its okay for someone to kill the child when it isn't wanted? Murder is murder.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 7:28:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 1:59:20 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 8/1/2013 9:45:01 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/1/2013 8:58:40 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.

Well I don't think that one should have a right to kill a developing humsn being.

Well, why should you make the choice that the woman should? It isn't your choice to make.
The woman should be able to have the choice on whether she wants a baby or not. I think it's terrible that you think if a 12 year old girl was raped, for example, you would want her to have the baby if she was pregnant. It should be a choice, why should other people automatically decide what happens to a woman's body?

In the state of North Carolina, if someone kills a pregnant woman, not only are they charged with the murder of the mother, but also the child.

So explain to me now then, why do we recognize it as life when it is murdered in cold blood when the mother is killed, but then say its okay for someone to kill the child when it isn't wanted? Murder is murder.

It isn't alive. Taking away the choice is wrong. Again, why should you get to decide what the person carrying the xhild should? Republicans want less government but they want to make more laws.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 7:33:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/3/2013 7:28:18 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/3/2013 1:59:20 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 8/1/2013 9:45:01 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/1/2013 8:58:40 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 9:39:55 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/31/2013 2:19:21 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/31/2013 11:18:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 7/28/2013 7:12:25 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:40:28 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 7/26/2013 3:27:48 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
Pat McCrory North Carolina and the state legislator passes a bill that practicably stops abortions in the state. What are your thoughts on this?

http://www.cnn.com...

Way to take away liberties...

I'm sorry but I don't see killing a living developing child in the womb is "liberty", if you are calling murdering a developing defenseless child liberty, then I should be aloud to randomly go shoot people. If people don't want a child, then they shouldn't have sex, or atlas be smart about it using multiple contraceptives. If a woman is raped, then she should give up that child for adoption. Regardless of the reason for that child's conception, they do not deserve death. God gave them life, therefore God is the only one aloud to take it away. You have a chance at living life, they should have the same opportunity as you do.

...What about cases of rape? What if they can't financially support the child? Why would you make her have the baby in a case of rape? What if she was a child? What if she wants an abortion because she wants one and it isn't your fvcking business? It should be a choice. Republicans seem to want less government in their lives and more freedom, yet you take away rights and make laws against them.

That child doesn't deserve to die just because of the circumstances of how it was conceived. Did you ever think that the child would make a couple unable to have a child very happy? Man has no right to take away life, regardless of how a child is conceived. I

I'm fine with not liking people do it, but taking away the choice is idiotic. A woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. It shoupd be nobody else's decision.

Well I don't think that one should have a right to kill a developing humsn being.

Well, why should you make the choice that the woman should? It isn't your choice to make.
The woman should be able to have the choice on whether she wants a baby or not. I think it's terrible that you think if a 12 year old girl was raped, for example, you would want her to have the baby if she was pregnant. It should be a choice, why should other people automatically decide what happens to a woman's body?

In the state of North Carolina, if someone kills a pregnant woman, not only are they charged with the murder of the mother, but also the child.

So explain to me now then, why do we recognize it as life when it is murdered in cold blood when the mother is killed, but then say its okay for someone to kill the child when it isn't wanted? Murder is murder.

It isn't alive. Taking away the choice is wrong. Again, why should you get to decide what the person carrying the xhild should? Republicans want less government but they want to make more laws.

Did you state that the fetus isn't alive? Or am I reading this wrong?
Nolite Timere