An interview with a gay, Russian neo Nazi

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2013 7:17:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.vice.com...

...Our ideology consists of clearing the planet of "dirty" nationalities. We fight for purity of blood, for white skin color and for strong and beautiful people. We don"t accept white guys or white girls who hook up with black men. It is disgusting to observe such interracial unions. Why share your life with such rejects when there are healthy white guys?...

...We don"t consider ourselves as heroes or particularly positive characters. We have severe methods, but they really work. We fight for everyone, not just for ourselves. We're trying to clear this world of unnecessary people who aren"t worthy of this earth...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2013 10:03:26 AM
The idea of racial purity is nonsense. It assumes that races exist, and in such a case, that one race is necessarily better than the other.

I think all people are mixed to a degree. Research has discovered corpses that are thousands of years old even in Denmark, and that these belonged to oriental people. Some mix likely took place. Genetic research also shows that just about no European country has "pure" European DNA -- some people have 95-99%, such as England, Norway, Serbia/Bosnia/Croatia, etc., while Spain has down to 85%. These mixes have happened for several historical reasons.

If these nutjobs can grasp these facts -- especially if they're Russian, of which plenty have Mongol DNA -- then the idea of racial purity can be put to rest.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 4:36:54 PM
"OK, so what qualities are they on a sexuality level?
Our sexual life generally consists of BDSM, especially sadomasochism. Our brothers aren"t engaged in tenderness on silk sheets"we commit truly manly acts.

Is BSDM closely linked to GASH"s ideology then?
Oh yes, they are as closely connected as smoke and fire. Almost all nationalists have a piercing, traditional leather skinhead jackboots, and blue jeans, which became a sexual fetish for us long ago, as well as shaven heads. By our nature, sexual intercourse is rough. This is similar to primitive passion. Some of us have slaves, but they often aren"t nationalists. We treat sex as something sacred. This is similar to how believers treat God. Sex is a transmission of passion, emotions, pleasure and"last but not least"sperm into the body of a brother. We give part of each other. This is a very important part of our sexual life. From outside, it can seem as if we treat sex too thoughtlessly, but this isn't the case; each act of sexual intercourse between brothers bears a deeper meaning. It is a secret ceremony between the devoted."

I've tried several times to write words to accompany these quotes.

I cannot.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2013 4:38:03 PM
At 8/11/2013 4:36:54 PM, Wnope wrote:
"OK, so what qualities are they on a sexuality level?
Our sexual life generally consists of BDSM, especially sadomasochism. Our brothers aren"t engaged in tenderness on silk sheets"we commit truly manly acts.

Is BSDM closely linked to GASH"s ideology then?
Oh yes, they are as closely connected as smoke and fire. Almost all nationalists have a piercing, traditional leather skinhead jackboots, and blue jeans, which became a sexual fetish for us long ago, as well as shaven heads. By our nature, sexual intercourse is rough. This is similar to primitive passion. Some of us have slaves, but they often aren"t nationalists. We treat sex as something sacred. This is similar to how believers treat God. Sex is a transmission of passion, emotions, pleasure and"last but not least"sperm into the body of a brother. We give part of each other. This is a very important part of our sexual life. From outside, it can seem as if we treat sex too thoughtlessly, but this isn't the case; each act of sexual intercourse between brothers bears a deeper meaning. It is a secret ceremony between the devoted."

I've tried several times to write words to accompany these quotes.

I cannot.

Although I must say the bolded line is approaching the Twilight Zone.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 3:32:30 PM
Sounds a bit like Anti-Atheist's twin.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
TJTretman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 3:56:37 PM
Gay Neo-Nazi? I would expect most gays not to be racist because they probably would know the pain of stereotypes and lies. Still you can't say all gays aren't racist. However, this man's hypocrisy shocks me.