Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 9:50:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2013 9:37:43 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What... I just... omg...

WHAT. THE. FVCK.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com...

Well, the title's a bit unfair, as it implies that we're talking whole bodies here, when it's actually incinerated partial remains. Essentially things like a random foot, or bone fragment, etc. Though, obviously, it's still wrong--they should have been dumped in something approaching a respectful manner on general principles.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:17:38 AM
I find it a little more disrespectful that many of these dead soldiers were sent to occupy Iraq, which is still in a sectarian war btw, and were killed with nothing to show for it.

I'm sure the soldiers if alive today would be a little more concerned about being dead versus where their remains were disposed of.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 12:32:24 PM
At 10/16/2013 10:17:38 AM, slo1 wrote:
I find it a little more disrespectful that many of these dead soldiers were sent to occupy Iraq, which is still in a sectarian war btw, and were killed with nothing to show for it.

I'm sure the soldiers if alive today would be a little more concerned about being dead versus where their remains were disposed of.

I find it a little disrespectful that you are attempting to turn this in to a partisan debate.