Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 9:50:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2013 9:37:43 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What... I just... omg...

WHAT. THE. FVCK.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com...

Well, the title's a bit unfair, as it implies that we're talking whole bodies here, when it's actually incinerated partial remains. Essentially things like a random foot, or bone fragment, etc. Though, obviously, it's still wrong--they should have been dumped in something approaching a respectful manner on general principles.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 2:07:52 AM
Hmm, I perceive such an action might be socially distasteful.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:17:38 AM
I find it a little more disrespectful that many of these dead soldiers were sent to occupy Iraq, which is still in a sectarian war btw, and were killed with nothing to show for it.

I'm sure the soldiers if alive today would be a little more concerned about being dead versus where their remains were disposed of.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 12:32:24 PM
At 10/16/2013 10:17:38 AM, slo1 wrote:
I find it a little more disrespectful that many of these dead soldiers were sent to occupy Iraq, which is still in a sectarian war btw, and were killed with nothing to show for it.

I'm sure the soldiers if alive today would be a little more concerned about being dead versus where their remains were disposed of.

I find it a little disrespectful that you are attempting to turn this in to a partisan debate.