Jump to topic:

Muslim festival in Czech Republic

Ashvu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 7:52:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
British are complaining on three-day-holiday for pupils because their schools are closed for religious festival Eid-ul-Adha.
Is it all inconvenience because of this pagan feast of sacrifice in UK? Those Britons are lucky guys then. And children should be glad for extra holiday.
Here in Liberec I saw bulls with cut throats lying right in the street twice a day. Moreover I work in insurance officeand our boss turned to damned Muslim either. So we've got three-day-holiday just like British pupils. As a result I've pissed away two very profitable contracts and a good commission from them as well.
That is some multicultural provocation. We've come to celebrating Muslim bloody festivals as if it were a public holiday to the detriment to general profit and our moral standards. In the future they'll make honest Czech Christians cutting throats to bulls. And at last we'll become a sharia Muslim country together with all EU.
We propose to stop this attacking wave of Muslim culture and suggest to all European peoples to join us. If Britons are so discontent with their Muslim 'refugees' they should support us either.
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 8:38:50 AM
At 10/16/2013 7:52:52 AM, Ashvu wrote:
British are complaining on three-day-holiday for pupils because their schools are closed for religious festival Eid-ul-Adha.
Is it all inconvenience because of this pagan feast of sacrifice in UK? Those Britons are lucky guys then. And children should be glad for extra holiday.
Here in Liberec I saw bulls with cut throats lying right in the street twice a day. Moreover I work in insurance officeand our boss turned to damned Muslim either. So we've got three-day-holiday just like British pupils. As a result I've pissed away two very profitable contracts and a good commission from them as well.
That is some multicultural provocation. We've come to celebrating Muslim bloody festivals as if it were a public holiday to the detriment to general profit and our moral standards. In the future they'll make honest Czech Christians cutting throats to bulls. And at last we'll become a sharia Muslim country together with all EU.
We propose to stop this attacking wave of Muslim culture and suggest to all European peoples to join us. If Britons are so discontent with their Muslim 'refugees' they should support us either.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt!
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 12:34:19 AM
So you want to dismiss the existence of Muslims and their right to celebrate ? and if their numbers are consequent to make their celebration a national holiday ?! Know that Muslims are increasing in number , and you have to do with that, and Christians always lived in Muslim countries without celebrating Islamic holidays! as Much as Muslims lived in Christian places without celebrating yours.