Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 8:25:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 3:29:58 PM, Sitara wrote:
http://www.advocate.com...

Oh my.

Notice how he does not advocate spanking a feminine acting boy. I have to imagine he is an advocate of spanking in general, but don't do it when your son acts gay or he might get pleasure and try to suck your wanker.

Lol, what a completely misguided individual. He is so fearful of gayness and of God that he is willing to break the tenets of his religion. People who act out of fear are dangerous.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 4:25:50 PM
At 10/22/2013 8:25:11 AM, slo1 wrote:

Oh my.

Notice how he does not advocate spanking a feminine acting boy. I have to imagine he is an advocate of spanking in general, but don't do it when your son acts gay or he might get pleasure and try to suck your wanker.

Lol, what a completely misguided individual. He is so fearful of gayness and of God that he is willing to break the tenets of his religion. People who act out of fear are dangerous.

Correction, people who act out of irrational fears are dangerous.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 5:36:02 PM
At 10/23/2013 4:25:50 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Oh my.

No... not really. I can still be dangerous because I'm reacting to completely rational fears, i.e. nuclear holocaust during Cold War.

Brings to mind a story in Watchmen, when a man shot his wife, kids, and himself, because he was afraid that the United States and Russia were going to launch into a war and kill everybody. Was his fear rational? Completely. Was he dangerous? Hell yes.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 5:41:29 PM
At 10/23/2013 5:36:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Oh my.

No... not really. I can still be dangerous because I'm reacting to completely rational fears, i.e. nuclear holocaust during Cold War.

Brings to mind a story in Watchmen, when a man shot his wife, kids, and himself, because he was afraid that the United States and Russia were going to launch into a war and kill everybody. Was his fear rational? Completely. Was he dangerous? Hell yes.

What was the time that this was set in
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 7:23:34 PM
At 10/23/2013 5:41:29 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Oh my.

Hurr durr.... since I explicitly mentioned the Cold War, obviously in the fourteen hundreds.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 7:32:27 PM
At 10/23/2013 7:23:34 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/23/2013 5:41:29 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Oh my.

Hurr durr.... since I explicitly mentioned the Cold War, obviously in the fourteen hundreds.

oh...whoops