Jump to topic:

this is old, but: I am posting it for you to

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 5:54:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
... what is there to think on? There are claims and counter-claims about an incident none of us were at and no one decided to take video of. It is entirely possible that this woman did utter threats, as well as it being possible that the assessor was just an asshat. I don't see the purpose of pondering about it.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 8:00:49 AM
At 10/28/2013 5:54:06 AM, Volkov wrote:
... what is there to think on? There are claims and counter-claims about an incident none of us were at and no one decided to take video of. It is entirely possible that this woman did utter threats, as well as it being possible that the assessor was just an asshat. I don't see the purpose of pondering about it.

I just wanted to get people's thoughts. I do know that some people make threats, but I also know that the government can lie as well. I just wanted to get a good healthy discussion going and come away a more learned person.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 8:06:23 AM
At 10/28/2013 8:00:49 AM, Sitara wrote:
I just wanted to get people's thoughts. I do know that some people make threats, but I also know that the government can lie as well. I just wanted to get a good healthy discussion going and come away a more learned person.

Hello, you must be new here. Welcome to Debate.org, where the most common thing we learn is that libertarians and creationists are stubborn.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 8:12:10 AM
At 10/28/2013 8:06:23 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 10/28/2013 8:00:49 AM, Sitara wrote:

Hello, you must be new here. Welcome to Debate.org, where the most common thing we learn is that libertarians and creationists are stubborn.

Thanks for the welcome. I am liberal, so I have to say that I am quite stubborn.LOL.