Jump to topic:

Why?

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 7:05:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This has to be the most underused forum on the website. There's like an average of six posts on each topic. I say we should get more support for this section. News can be important.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 7:14:02 PM
The arts forum is the most underused
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 7:17:36 PM
At 12/6/2013 7:14:02 PM, 000ike wrote:

Oh, I forgot there was an arts forum XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 7:17:47 PM
At 12/6/2013 7:14:02 PM, 000ike wrote:

That was a very helpful and thoughtful contribution. I'm sure the OP will be delighted to read it.

To answer the OP:

I think the biggest reason why this section is so underused is because most topics that would otherwise end up here are usually brought up in the politics, society, and philosophy sections, as news is rarely considered on this site with a completely unbiased eye.