Muscle_Boy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 7:07:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi there hope you understand english?

I am an European schooolboy writing a project,,
who have read that 60% of Arab men are in favour of using torture to punish terrorist

Do you think that is true?
The_Serb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 12:22:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 7:07:51 PM, Muscle_Boy wrote:

who have read that 60% of Arab men are in favour of using torture to punish terrorist

Sure
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 2:48:05 PM

I am a European schooolboy writing a project,,

I fixed it.
Young_Stud22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:48:11 PM
At 12/8/2013 7:07:51 PM, Muscle boy wrote:

I am an European schoolboy writing a project,,

It is true. Many, perhaps even most Arab men see the torture chamber as a secret, men-only, club, where he can act out some of the many sexual fantasies associated with the Arab Macho Culture, including homosexual and sadists fantasies.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 6:59:14 PM

It should be 100% world wide if the world ever wants to end terrorism. Terrorists should be made to die very public, long, lingering, painful, humiliating deaths. Their bodies should be desecrated after they die. They should be treated like scum of the universe and given no mercy but rather tortured to the extent that human imagination can think of.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:57:24 AM
At 5/4/2014 6:59:14 PM, sadolite wrote:

It should be 100% world wide if the world ever wants to end terrorism. Terrorists should be made to die very public, long, lingering, painful, humiliating deaths. Their bodies should be desecrated after they die. They should be treated like scum of the universe and given no mercy but rather tortured to the extent that human imagination can think of.

Yes, eye for eye justice has worked very well for the world. F- Jesup and his followers. They are weak anyway.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:59:35 AM
At 5/5/2014 11:57:24 AM, slo1 wrote:

Yes, eye for eye justice has worked very well for the world. F- Jesus and his followers. They are weak anyway.

Fixed. Why my phone changing Jesus to jesup? Google don't like Jesus either I guess.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 12:14:58 PM

Yes, eye for eye justice has worked very well for the world. F- Jesup and his followers. They are weak anyway.

I in no way suggest an eye for an eye, not even close. I suggest much much, much, worse than an eye for an eye. So extreme that only the limits of the human imagination could be a governor. You must treat terrorist 10,000 times worse. You must make committing a terrorist act like helping little old ladies across the street compared to the punishment for committing a terrorist act. By that I mean so brutal and merciless it will make you want to puke your guts up just watching the terrorist be punished. So heinous and cruel that it would make Satan look away.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 1:21:53 PM
At 5/5/2014 12:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:

I in no way suggest an eye for an eye, not even close. I suggest much much, much, worse than an eye for an eye. So extreme that only the limits of the human imagination could be a governor. You must treat terrorist 10,000 times worse. You must make committing a terrorist act like helping little old ladies across the street compared to the punishment for committing a terrorist act. By that I mean so brutal and merciless it will make you want to puke your guts up just watching the terrorist be punished. So heinous and cruel that it would make Satan look away.

Good eye-dia. It is like an enhanced eye for eye. You terrorize us and we will take every blood relative you have skin them, torture them, make you eat their body parts before we do the same to you, minus the body eating part. We can call it "eyes for an eye" justice.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:18:47 PM
At 5/5/2014 1:21:53 PM, slo1 wrote:

Good eye-dia. It is like an enhanced eye for eye. You terrorize us and we will take every blood relative you have skin them, torture them, make you eat their body parts before we do the same to you, minus the body eating part. We can call it "eyes for an eye" justice.

Terrorist don't fear being caught. We agree to disagree. Weakness appeasement and pacifism breeds aggression. Always has always will. So ya give them trails and 3 hots and a cot that will teach em

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 10:08:22 AM
At 5/5/2014 4:18:47 PM, sadolite wrote:

Terrorist don't fear being caught. We agree to disagree. Weakness appeasement and pacifism breeds aggression. Always has always will. So ya give them trails and 3 hots and a cot that will teach em

My more serious objection and disappointment is that you are willing to give this authority to world governments to define who are terrorists and give them the right to torture them as a punishment when they are caught.

Just like the argument against capital punishment, you can not guarantee 100% accuracy on guilt, so unless one is willing to horribly torture an innocent person, one should not support any type of torture or capital punishment.

Add in the variable that anyone against a state is a terrorist even when their cause is just.

Maybe it satisfies the human sense of vengeance and justice to torture these individual, but the can of worms it opens far outweighs giving us a warm fuzzy feeling of retribution.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 1:49:44 PM
At 5/7/2014 10:08:22 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 5/5/2014 4:18:47 PM, sadolite wrote:

My more serious objection and disappointment is that you are willing to give this authority to world governments to define who are terrorists and give them the right to torture them as a punishment when they are caught.

Just like the argument against capital punishment, you can not guarantee 100% accuracy on guilt, so unless one is willing to horribly torture an innocent person, one should not support any type of torture or capital punishment.

Add in the variable that anyone against a state is a terrorist even when their cause is just.

Maybe it satisfies the human sense of vengeance and justice to torture these individual, but the can of worms it opens far outweighs giving us a warm fuzzy feeling of retribution.

" willing to give this authority to world governments" I never said any such thing. And I will repeat Pacifism, appeasement and weakness breads aggression, always has always will.