Jump to topic:

Sarah Palin and the evil Media

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 2:27:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
... have joined forces! And guess with who: FOX!

So, the station with no credibility gets even less, and the former VP-candidate with no clue shows her true intentions. She doesn't care about people - she cares about herself. Even Mike Huckabee didn't drop out of his elected office in order to write a crappy book and join FOX.

If this is what passes for intelligence in the GOP, Lord help the US. xD
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 2:32:42 PM
At 1/11/2010 2:29:55 PM, wjmelements wrote:
What? Does she have her own show now?

No, according to be BBC:

Fox News said that while Mrs Palin would not have her own programme, she would appear on the channel regularly as part of a multi-year deal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk...

She is a "contributor." Meaning she'll show up on programmes like Fox and Friends, Glenn Beck... bahaha, Beck! Its true! Vice President Beck! xD
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 2:34:41 PM
O goodie. I'm not a fan of their contributors because they aren't particularly brilliant. Their opinions are predictable and not convincing.

When I'm older, I'm going to get my news from CSPAN, analysis-free, thankyouverymuch.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 5:19:55 PM
That's to ridiculous to get frustrated about or even think about. It's amazing how her stupidity appeals to people.

But in all honesty, I think she would fit in really well with FOX news. She can babble out any sort of incoherent nonsense and she'll have an army of good ol' salt-of-the-earth small-torn Americans following her.

So how often will she be on the show? She sorta lives in Alaska...