Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 11:38:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.foxnews.com...

She is now a contributor.

Thoughts?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 11:44:37 AM
At 1/12/2010 11:41:36 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
*Facepalm*

That is not a thought; that's an action.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 11:44:39 AM
Rather destroys it's credibility does it not?

What next, Piers Morgans as a defence correspondent?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 11:49:51 AM
At 1/12/2010 11:47:45 AM, mongeese wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

*facepalm*

That was 18-hours old. Didn't notice it.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 3:42:02 PM
Mongoose, some advice for the future:

If there is something to do with that Alaskan nutbar and its in the news, I'll have already posted it. xD