banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:29:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Pakistan: Christian Youth Sentenced Life Imprisonment for insultin allah
http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com...
and sentenced him to rigorous imprisonment for 10 years plus a fine of Rs. 100,000.00/- and in default of payment, he will further undergo for 6 months. Imran Masih was also convicted u/s 295-B PPC for defiling, damaging and desecrating the extracts of Holy Quran and sentenced to life imprisonment. He is now in judicial lockup of District Jail Faisalabad to serve out the sentences awarded to him.

Imran Masih (Shopkeeper) from Hajwery Town in Faisalabad indicted and arrested on charges of blasphemy law; Article 295 paragraph A and B of the Pakistan Penal Code dates back on to 1st July of 2009. He had received charges for intentionally set on fire the Quranic verses and an Arabic Book in order to instigate religious hatred and outrage the feelings of Muslims.

On the day of incident, he collected some rough papers and unnecessary books during cleaning up his shop, to dispose off. When he started blazing the waste papers, Haji Liaqat Abdul Gafoor (neighboring shopkeeper) started shouting that Imran Masih was burning the pages of Holy Quran. The Muslims of the locality gathered, they severely beat Imran Masih and damaged his shop too. The story spread among the mosques of the surrounding area, started inciting Muslims to take part in the assault, to take revenge from Christians for this outrageous act. A large number of Muslims including clerics assembled, they staged a protest, blocked the roads, chanted slogans against Christian and demanded shouting "Death to blasphemers in public". Meanwhile, police arrived at the occurrence, took the Imran Masih into custody and framed a blasphemy case against him in FIR No. 622/09. (Shahid Anwar works with NCJP Faisalabad
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:50:23 PM
At 1/17/2010 12:45:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
lets get thosr ebil muslimz...! they are bad...!

sarcasem is a way to make a point with humor..!! now lets see your way of making that point without the humor....!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 12:52:05 PM
At 1/17/2010 12:50:23 PM, banker wrote:

sarcasem is a way to make a point with humor..!! now lets see your way of making that point without the humor....!!

*copy/pastes a witty response*
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:31:43 PM
At 1/17/2010 12:52:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

i feal your pain sorry for your strugle..!!

if at any time your find a compfort in disclosing your real view on this issue. or at a time you believe your able to back it up with some logic we will be glad you should share it with us..!! no rush...!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:36:38 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:31:43 PM, banker wrote:

if at any time your find a compfort in disclosing your real view on this issue. or at a time you believe your able to back it up with some logic we will be glad you should share it with us..!! no rush...!!

Well first off, it was the christian provoking the muslims although the punishment of life imprisonment is way too harsh.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:38:57 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:36:38 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Well first off, it was the christian provoking the muslims although the punishment of life imprisonment is way too harsh.

The Christian was utilising free speech, which he should, but did not, have
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:39:51 PM

its a spin and hair spliting reply

you just disregard free speech to defend brutal bigotry against christian

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:42:35 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:38:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I agree everybody should have a right to free speech(although burning the Qur'an is a bit much) which is why the guy should have not been thrown in prison. Sure, he offended alot of people, but I suppose that's bound to happen with free speech.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:43:39 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:42:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I agree everybody should have a right to free speech(although burning the Qur'an is a bit much) which is why the guy should have not been thrown in prison. Sure, he offended alot of people, but I suppose that's bound to happen with free speech.

Burning a qu'ran? His property, he can do whatever he wishes with it.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:46:55 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:43:39 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Exactly. It's still disrespect regardless though, just like me going and burning a Bible would be disrespectful to Christians.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:50:45 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:46:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Exactly. It's still disrespect regardless though, just like me going and burning a Bible would be disrespectful to Christians.

And burning a Twilight book would make everyone either the polar end of nirvana or hate.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 1:53:06 PM
At 1/17/2010 1:50:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/17/2010 1:46:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

And burning a Twilight book would make everyone either the polar end of nirvana or hate.

I have talked about burning Twilight books before. Although it would be disrespectful to the fans and Steph Meyer herself I still have every right to do so. It's me exercising my freedom of speech.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 4:21:37 PM
Insert I am afraid your misunderstanding allah...!
If in your opinion allah wants that you would do the same thing..!

I would never burn this book ..!
In my opinion its hatefull to burn a book ..!
I love reagon I don't like his book burned...!
I love god I don't like his book burned...!
When a kid would do it I would scream at her very harsh..!
But I love kids I would never persecute kids with a excuse of doing something to my book..!

Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 4:33:31 PM

Doing whatever you want wish your own property is chaos and anarchy!
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2010 4:49:02 PM
At 1/17/2010 4:21:37 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I am afraid your misunderstanding allah...!
If in your opinion allah wants that you would do the same thing..!

I would never burn this book ..!
In my opinion its hatefull to burn a book ..!
I love reagon I don't like his book burned...!
I love god I don't like his book burned...!
When a kid would do it I would scream at her very harsh..!
But I love kids I would never persecute kids with a excuse of doing something to my book..!

Umm...how am I "misunderstanding allah" exactly? Besides, who are you to say whether I'm misunderstanding allah or not when you're not even a muslim. If people want to burn books that's their choice. Personally I would never burn a religious book as it's a sign of blatent disrespect. I was using the Bible burning thing to prove a point.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 4:18:13 AM
Insert please clerify your position on this issue.
Is this a punishment for a crime,or part of their persicution of christians..?
If punishment fits crime it relates to crime and is retaliation thereof..!
However if one kid is losing lifetime freedom for burning a book. Well...!!!
Its a holy book..!! I understand ..! Please believe me I know its holy..!! But my friend its a book..!!and the kid is geting a lifetime turture sentence.! Some would prefer death..!
That's persicuting christians..!! Using the book burning only as a excuse..!
So insert is it a punishment or part of persicution ..?

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2010 2:37:47 PM
At 1/18/2010 4:18:13 AM, banker wrote:
Insert please clerify your position on this issue.
Is this a punishment for a crime,or part of their persicution of christians..?
If punishment fits crime it relates to crime and is retaliation thereof..!
However if one kid is losing lifetime freedom for burning a book. Well...!!!
Its a holy book..!! I understand ..! Please believe me I know its holy..!! But my friend its a book..!!and the kid is geting a lifetime turture sentence.! Some would prefer death..!
That's persicuting christians..!! Using the book burning only as a excuse..!
So insert is it a punishment or part of persicution ..?

I said in a previous post that the kid should have not been sent to prison so yes, it's persecution.