Jump to topic:

Ever been?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:42:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you ever been in the news? I had my picture in a Denver news paper as a small child standing in the background with an elephant at the Denver Zoo and once was asked a political Question outside of a supermarket about Bill Clinton. I KNOW, EARTH SHATTERING NEWS.

How about the rest of y'all
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 12:02:00 AM
Do "suspect still at large, believed to be armed and dangerous," news articles count, even if they don't know that it is you?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:29:18 AM
I was in the local news because someone came by and slashed the blowups at my house during christmas
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 11:46:37 AM
I was on the news, but not the story, because I delivered a pizza to a house that had a news crew in their front lawn.
My work here is, finally, done.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 12:24:23 PM
I've been i the news twice. Once for going to state Battle of the Books, the other for state MathCounts.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 5:48:55 PM
At 2/2/2014 11:46:37 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I was on the news, but not the story, because I delivered a pizza to a house that had a news crew in their front lawn.

Niiiiice *highfive*
Nolite Timere
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:18:06 PM
At 2/3/2014 5:48:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/2/2014 11:46:37 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Niiiiice *highfive*

The story?
Her toddler/young child fell out the second story window. As in, went through the screen and played on the roof.
But, there was a rash of bad parenting at the time, so this was newsworthy...

Guess what, no tip.
My work here is, finally, done.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 7:39:03 AM
At 2/1/2014 10:42:36 AM, sadolite wrote:
Have you ever been in the news? I had my picture in a Denver news paper as a small child standing in the background with an elephant at the Denver Zoo and once was asked a political Question outside of a supermarket about Bill Clinton. I KNOW, EARTH SHATTERING NEWS.

How about the rest of y'all

Only for a Beach Boys Concert in Topeka and a Toys for Tots shoppin', but that was bout it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:12:12 AM
My grandfather used have a collection of all the times I've been in the news, documenting both both prestige and the criminal. It was a funny collection, which he would draw quotes from to suit the occasion lol.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:16:40 AM
I fought a few cops one night out drunk and won myself a headline ["My client was a bit ropey"] which was my grandfather's favourite quote lol.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:23:14 AM
It was in 10th and 12th grade, academic performance in state. It wasn't technically news though, more of school publicizing in local/ national newspapers [went to a private school].

I was once interviewed about my reaction to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows too- although my half an hour interview was snipped to a few lines and interspersed with a lot of other people's interview, so it was kind of lame.