Jump to topic:

haiti lets not forget

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 6:43:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
we are proud that obama despite his slow move on our security he moved quick to rescue haity more people are doing the same

we hope we will get others to help too
http://www.theisraelproject.org...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 4:26:50 AM
At 1/20/2010 6:43:23 AM, banker wrote:
we are proud that obama despite his slow move on our security he moved quick to rescue haity more people are doing the same

Many countries have sent assistance, Israel being just one of many, why focus on them?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 7:07:50 AM
At 1/21/2010 4:26:50 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Many countries have sent assistance, Israel being just one of many, why focus on them?

true after they came lots joined unlike oil rick saudies and china people who have biger priorities..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 5:10:57 AM
At 1/20/2010 11:55:15 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/20/2010 11:53:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com...

So wrong of me to laugh, but that was hilarious. xD

I got a new phone, it's called a Haiti. It can only be set to vibrate though.

A new type of Jenga is being made, the difference being if you pull out one piece, the whole tower collapses and it can't be put back together. It's called Jenga - The Haiti Edition.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:22:21 AM
At 1/22/2010 5:10:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

A new type of Jenga is being made, the difference being if you pull out one piece, the whole tower collapses and it can't be put back together. It's called Jenga - The Haiti Edition.

Sigged! xD
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:24:33 AM
At 1/22/2010 5:10:57 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

So wrong of me to laugh, but that was hilarious. xD

great sense of humor you've got there :l
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:26:08 AM
Why are you being a communist for Haiti banker?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:27:43 AM
At 1/22/2010 10:26:08 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Why are you being a communist for Haiti banker?

Because Banker is a closet communist. ;)
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:29:09 AM

Israel gets enough help from America already. Military aid always seems to flow much smoother than medicine and food.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 1:29:38 PM
I don't know why we are so concerned with Haiti now. The only difference between Haiti now and 2 weeks ago is that there are less Haitians now.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 5:22:22 PM
Rob Its not funny sometimes I wonder how low some might go...!
I am not against humor even on issues like that ! But your still have to be able to abide by some standards

Your discusting..!!!

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 5:32:43 PM
If you're around to tell me why Rob is disgusting, you're around to tell me why you're being a communist. Go on...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 6:22:03 PM
It apeares your not haitian ..! I feal that at a time so meny died its discusting to wish ill on the victims..!
Also your of the opinion that I am communist .! I don't share the same opinion..!
If you explain how you got convinced that I am a communist,I will be able to say why it is so...!
Right now its as if you asked me why I am a horse...!!
I can't answer why..! Since I am not a horse...!!

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 7:45:01 PM
At 1/23/2010 6:22:03 PM, banker wrote:
It apeares your not haitian ..! I feal that at a time so meny died its discusting to wish ill on the victims..!
Also your of the opinion that I am communist .! I don't share the same opinion..!
If you explain how you got convinced that I am a communist,I will be able to say why it is so...!
The Haitians had a disaster,which led to them being needy.

Obama responded by taking money FROM Americans with ABILITY, and sending it TO Haitians with NEED.

If you paid attention at all in the social sciences, you'll remember that the essence of Communism, as formulated by Marx, is "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

And how did Banker respond? Well, Banker, you responded by praising Obama's decision, like a good little Communist.

This might be good. *Grabs some popcorn.* Ball's in your court, Banker. Why were you acting like a Communist?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 8:28:32 PM
Ragnar you gave me something to thing about..! The ball is in my curt (court) I would look to find a way to get rid of the ball...!!
But in all honesty after stalins sloughtering 50 million proved how communisem is persued by cruel people ..! And at a time like haiti when capitalists adopt communisem ,it proves that capitalisem is persued by nobel people..!

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 8:38:25 PM
At 1/23/2010 8:28:32 PM, banker wrote:
Ragnar you gave me something to thing about..! The ball is in my curt (court)
Are you saying misspelling is deliberate? Avant garde? A moving defiance.. but of which tyrants?

I would look to find a way to get rid of the ball...!!
That's called a turnover. Too many of them and you lose.

But in all honesty after stalins sloughtering 50 million proved how communisem is persued by cruel people ..! And at a time like haiti when capitalists adopt communisem ,it proves that capitalisem is persued by nobel people..!
That doesn't make any sense. It only proves that the people you call capitalists lack the courage of their convictions, and that you contradict yourself.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 9:11:59 PM
Ragnar:

Saying that the disaster led to the Haitians suddenly "being needy" is like saying that Banker's last comment suddenly led me to think he was confusing. It's more likely that the disaster led them to being less needy on the whole, not just because of the aid, but because there are less of them to be needy now.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 9:16:44 PM
Rob Its not funny sometimes I wonder how low some might go...!

You have no idea.

I am not against humor even on issues like that ! But your still have to be able to abide by some standards

Who's standards? Yours?

Your discusting..!!!

I really do appreciate that. What would really scare me is if you told me I was "right on." That would probably interrupt my sleep tonight.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 9:41:16 PM
At 1/23/2010 9:11:59 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Ragnar:

Saying that the disaster led to the Haitians suddenly "being needy" is like saying
Blah blah blah. Needier, happy?

It's more likely that the disaster led them to being less needy on the whole, not just because of the aid, but because there are less of them to be needy now.
Neediness is measured on a per head basis. That's why people don't say the United States is needier than some random town in Africa.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 9:42:35 PM
And aid doesn't make you less needy, it means your neediness is satisfied. To say someone as "needy," at least as far as I can tell from those the MM gives the label to, is to say that their need is greater than the money they have earned.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 4:35:42 AM
The loyelty to capitalisem is only to the extand that its used as a means to bring liberty and prosperety to all...!
The hate to communisem is only to the extand its delvering the opposite then capitalisem..!
At a time of crises ,we decideded to treasure our values that brought us capitalisem,more then we hate communisem

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 2:33:57 PM
At 1/23/2010 7:45:01 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Obama responded by taking money FROM Americans with ABILITY, and sending it TO Haitians with NEED.

If you paid attention at all in the social sciences, you'll remember that the essence of Communism, as formulated by Marx, is "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

And how did Banker respond? Well, Banker, you responded by praising Obama's decision, like a good little Communist.

This might be good. *Grabs some popcorn.* Ball's in your court, Banker. Why were you acting like a Communist?

ffs! Helping Haitians in need after they suffered an earthquake isn't communist. Wow, Libertarians piss me off.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 2:40:21 PM
At 1/24/2010 2:36:14 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Insertnamehere - Any Cuban aid to Haiti?

What does that have to do with anything? I was just pointing out the fact it's absurd to refer to helping the Haitians in need as "communist".
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 2:41:14 PM
At 1/24/2010 2:33:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 1/23/2010 7:45:01 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

ffs! Helping Haitians in need after they suffered an earthquake isn't communist. Wow, Libertarians piss me off.

Sure it is, doing anything other then taking everything you can get for yourself is total communism. I mean, the whole concept of "sharing" and "helping others" was sooooo invented by communist dogs.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"