Wow, sick

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 4:47:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk...

"A 19-year-old man has been given an indeterminate jail sentence for the kidnap and rape of an 86-year-old woman in a Bradford care home."

Wow, you really cannot stoop to a lower level IMO. On top of this she has since died.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 10:33:40 AM
At 2/4/2010 4:47:40 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

"A 19-year-old man has been given an indeterminate jail sentence for the kidnap and rape of an 86-year-old woman in a Bradford care home."

Wow, you really cannot stoop to a lower level IMO. On top of this she has since died.

Ok, this just totally ruined my morning. Thanks alot, Panda! >=(
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 8:05:17 AM
This shouldn't be disgusting only because the woman was 80+ or in sac's case because the boy was 13. This should be considered disgusting because raping someone at any age is one of the most heinous crimes there is. Of course it's kind of gross that the guy would rape such an old woman, but this kind of appalling reaction should be had in response to any rape case you ever hear of. It's never acceptable. On the bright side (if there is one), at least she didn't have to live with the agonizing effects of being raped for much longer :/
President of DDO
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 8:19:43 AM
At 2/4/2010 4:47:40 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

That guy must've been insecure.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 10:26:06 AM
At 2/7/2010 7:23:07 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Absolutely disgusting. I once read about a 13-year-old boy who raped a 72-year-old woman.

That's sick, but how the story would have been so different if the genders were reversed...

"Open up, it's the police! You dirty old perv, how old is that girl in your bed? 13? Right, you're nicked my son. Take him away, sergeant."

"No wait, it's not what you think, she was raping me..."

"Yeah, right don't make me laugh. Make sure he doesn't fall down the stairs on the way to the van, sergeant." [winks}
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 10:37:38 AM
At 2/9/2010 8:05:17 AM, theLwerd wrote:
This shouldn't be disgusting only because the woman was 80+ or in sac's case because the boy was 13. This should be considered disgusting because raping someone at any age is one of the most heinous crimes there is. Of course it's kind of gross that the guy would rape such an old woman, but this kind of appalling reaction should be had in response to any rape case you ever hear of. It's never acceptable. On the bright side (if there is one), at least she didn't have to live with the agonizing effects of being raped for much longer ://
I would have to disagree. While I fully believe rape is terrible and horrendous, I don't think of it as "disgusting" as to where these examples have both the horrendousness of rape and the disgustingness of it targeting the elderly.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 11:44:39 AM
At 2/9/2010 10:37:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/9/2010 8:05:17 AM, theLwerd wrote:
This shouldn't be disgusting only because the woman was 80+ or in sac's case because the boy was 13. This should be considered disgusting because raping someone at any age is one of the most heinous crimes there is. Of course it's kind of gross that the guy would rape such an old woman, but this kind of appalling reaction should be had in response to any rape case you ever hear of. It's never acceptable. On the bright side (if there is one), at least she didn't have to live with the agonizing effects of being raped for much longer ://
I would have to disagree. While I fully believe rape is terrible and horrendous, I don't think of it as "disgusting" as to where these examples have both the horrendousness of rape and the disgustingness of it targeting the elderly.

I agree with L, it is disgusting whatever the victim's age and perhaps worse if they are a child who will live with the trauma their entire life and may lack the emotional maturity to help them recover.
Lixie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 6:08:02 PM
That is low.
But I really feel like people like that just need help-lots of it.
I mean throwing him in jail isn't going to "fix" him. Clearly there's something mentally wrong with him to make him enjoy such a vile act.