Jump to topic:

Shinobi World

Ryuu12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 2:01:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you like to fight? Do you like the risk? This game is exactly for you!
Choose your packaging, train ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu and a lot of other!
Starting the academy with the Student lead one's form to the Hokage throne

Choose your means of the ninja! www.shinobi-world.com
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 3:16:25 AM
This is a debating website, not an advertisement hub. With that in mind, your case is false because the premises have no warrant to assume objective semantic primes in order to justify the conclusion. Thus the game is not 'good' as you have no way of shouldering such a BoP.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 10:31:18 AM
At 5/12/2014 3:16:25 AM, Smithereens wrote:
This is a debating website, not an advertisement hub. With that in mind, your case is false because the premises have no warrant to assume objective semantic primes in order to justify the conclusion. Thus the game is not 'good' as you have no way of shouldering such a BoP.

Please do not be a smartass.
Signature does not exist.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 2:52:16 AM
At 5/13/2014 10:31:18 AM, Valtin wrote:

I was actually making a point.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:00:50 AM
At 5/14/2014 2:52:16 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Nope it was you just trying to sound smart, or to sound like a professor, so again please.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:07:54 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:00:50 AM, Valtin wrote:

Nope it was you just trying to sound smart, or to sound like a professor, so again please.

Are you unfamiliar with debating nomenclature? I didn't know that. You must be new around here.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:13:09 AM

Actually, he was trying to make a point. And regardless of whether it sounds smart or not, it is certainly valid. While I agree that his use of diction of syntax is rather complex and could easily be simplified, I understood it completely and was bothered by it.

Furthermore, is it wrong to aspire to be like professors by speaking like them?
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:16:19 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:07:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Are you unfamiliar with debating nomenclature? I didn't know that. You must be new around here.

I was just joking, I want to start a flame war, you are still calm...
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:17:17 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:13:09 AM, Defro wrote:

Actually, he was trying to make a point. And regardless of whether it sounds smart or not, it is certainly valid. While I agree that his use of diction of syntax is rather complex and could easily be simplified, I understood it completely and was bothered by it.

Furthermore, is it wrong to aspire to be like professors by speaking like them?

I acknowledge he was making a point, but I was Joking, I should have said that earlier I suppose.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:18:10 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:16:19 AM, Valtin wrote:

Well that failed. Better luck next time.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:19:49 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:18:10 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Well that failed. Better luck next time.

I will try to aggravate you next time, I do not accept this defeat.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:25:01 AM

lol, typical for a Muslim to start a flame war. You Turban-headed bacon-haters will pay for what you did on 9/11.

(This is an attempt to start a flame war.)
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:27:43 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:25:01 AM, Defro wrote:

lol, typical for a Muslim to start a flame war. You Turban-headed bacon-haters will pay for what you did on 9/11.

(This is an attempt to start a flame war.)

lol, Asian trying to be cool, go back to china and live with your monks, you are not intelligent enough to figure out what is the internet, go back to your monastery pls.
(Flame war started)
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:34:15 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:27:43 AM, Valtin wrote:

lol, Asian trying to be cool, go back to china and live with your monks, you are not intelligent enough to figure out what is the internet, go back to your monastery pls.
(Flame war started)

lol, Muslims are generally Asians too you dimwit. Unlike normal Asians, who are sophisticated, you people wipe your own butt cracks with your hands. You know, you should try visiting China for a change, you might discover this innovative and hygienic thing called "toilet paper". Not knowing what the internet is is better than only knowing how to use it to look up how to make a bomb and ordering duct tape to attach the bomb to yourselves. Here in the sophisticated land, we don't make that amateur homemade crap. We have several f*cking nukes.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 3:41:07 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:34:15 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/14/2014 3:27:43 AM, Valtin wrote:

(Flame war started)

lol, Muslims are generally Asians too you dimwit. Unlike normal Asians, who are sophisticated, you people wipe your own butt cracks with your hands. You know, you should try visiting China for a change, you might discover this innovative and hygienic thing called "toilet paper". Not knowing what the internet is is better than only knowing how to use it to look up how to make a bomb and ordering duct tape to attach the bomb to yourselves. Here in the sophisticated land, we don't make that amateur homemade crap. We have several f*cking nukes.

You know I meant damned east Asia, we damn wash our butts with WATER not freackin tissues, heck your tissues are recycled from cow feces, you want me to visit China and see Monks meditating for 12000000000 hrs, heck you can't even ask for directions, and freaking China you guys breed like cats, 10 babies in one woman, damn, at least we die for our country not get atomic bombed by foreigners, that is why you got bombed, you were too BUSY MEDITATING.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:30:23 AM
At 5/14/2014 3:41:07 AM, Valtin wrote:

You know I meant damned east Asia, we damn wash our butts with WATER not freackin tissues, heck your tissues are recycled from cow feces, you want me to visit China and see Monks meditating for 12000000000 hrs, heck you can't even ask for directions, and freaking China you guys breed like cats, 10 babies in one woman, damn, at least we die for our country not get atomic bombed by foreigners, that is why you got bombed, you were too BUSY MEDITATING.

No! I didn't know you meant damned east Asia. Did you say "East?" No! All you said was Asia! Btw I'm not Chinese. I'm Thai! And we wash our butts with WATER too! But you know what? After we use water, being the hygienic, normal people we are, we dry our assh*les with tissues! What? Is that what you brown people do? Walk around with soaking wet assh*les? Of course you don't have to care about hygiene like people because you're going to blow yourselves up anyway, it's still GROSS.

And for your information, 12,000,000,000 hours is 1,368,954 years! If Chinese monks can live for over a million years by meditating, they are definitely doing something right! What is the average survival rate in your country? 20?

And yes! We have penises and we use them very efficiently! We don't mutilate them when we are born and blow them up later on! A man in your country can have like 10 wives, yet there are more Chinese than your people? What? Are you all sterile??? Do you not have sperm??? The Chinese are even giving you a head start by enforcing a "1 child per family" law, yet they are still beating you at having children!

Excuse me? Atomic bombed by foreigners? If anything, the western part of Asia is more likely to get nuked by the US than China. The US is heavily in debt and owes China millions of dollars. Furthermore, if they nuke us, we'll nuke them! What will you do if they nuke you? Pray to your pig-loving Allah?
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:30:51 AM
At 5/14/2014 7:16:36 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I'm going to point out now that what you guys are doing, people get banned for less, with the new rules.

Oops....we better stop. I forgot about that.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:04:52 AM
At 5/14/2014 7:30:23 AM, Defro wrote:
At 5/14/2014 3:41:07 AM, Valtin wrote:

No! I didn't know you meant damned east Asia. Did you say "East?" No! All you said was Asia! Btw I'm not Chinese. I'm Thai! And we wash our butts with WATER too! But you know what? After we use water, being the hygienic, normal people we are, we dry our assh*les with tissues! What? Is that what you brown people do? Walk around with soaking wet assh*les? Of course you don't have to care about hygiene like people because you're going to blow yourselves up anyway, it's still GROSS.

And for your information, 12,000,000,000 hours is 1,368,954 years! If Chinese monks can live for over a million years by meditating, they are definitely doing something right! What is the average survival rate in your country? 20?

And yes! We have penises and we use them very efficiently! We don't mutilate them when we are born and blow them up later on! A man in your country can have like 10 wives, yet there are more Chinese than your people? What? Are you all sterile??? Do you not have sperm??? The Chinese are even giving you a head start by enforcing a "1 child per family" law, yet they are still beating you at having children!

Excuse me? Atomic bombed by foreigners? If anything, the western part of Asia is more likely to get nuked by the US than China. The US is heavily in debt and owes China millions of dollars. Furthermore, if they nuke us, we'll nuke them! What will you do if they nuke you? Pray to your pig-loving Allah?

WHAT YOU ALL LOOK CHINESE, look at your damned eyes, freakin only 1 line, one damn line, you cant even open them, that is how you lost the war, did not know where to shoot, we clean our body 5 times a day, teaching me about being hyganic, please go back to the monks maybe you'll learn how to wipe your butt.

We use our pensis but we do not create 200 children from one woman, Atleast we have 20 children from 4 woman, not freakin 200 children, nuke sperm? maybe that is ur new chinese asian weapon.

we have eyes, we can hit them with another nuke, not get nuked and deformed and not defend ourselves, atleast we die young not live eternally in one FREAKIN POSITION, we do things productive,

end of flame war.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:30:36 AM
[Thread derailed by idiotic flame war]
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:45:01 AM

O_o why would you want to start a flame war?!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 11:55:58 AM
At 5/23/2014 8:45:01 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Because I am evil.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 3:10:10 PM
At 5/23/2014 11:55:58 AM, Valtin wrote:
At 5/23/2014 8:45:01 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Because I am evil.

lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 3:17:03 PM

The OP never even said the game was good to begin with.